AODqw97

Older Aged Players Alliance

I'm only 39, I know young pup... I'm in Canada, current serving member in the Canadian Armed Forces (Army), several tours in Afghanistan and Bosnia.

I would love to play with some like minded older gentlemen if you can stand my foul language.

Discord name is the same as here on the forum.

Edited by Fahugwagaads
discord name

you guys so young xD 1st gen gamers are 50 or over 50 ^^

<------ 50 Dutch, looking for some mature gamers to play. Have my own TS 8slot or just discord. GMT +1

I'd love to join up with everyone and share some good times.

I should probably add I'm 37 and live in Canada.

Edited by Fields31

4 minutes ago, Fields31 said:

I'd love to join up with everyone and share some good times.

I should probably add I'm 37 and live in Canada.

I feel like these guys have given up.  They are not responding to anyone anymore.

Gents I'm sorry but I haven't seen any of the last page of messages, I've had no notifications at all I have no idea why. So my apologies we are very much alive and kicking with 20 members on 4 continents. I have PM'd all recent people who have posted an interest, would you kindly reply and just let me know if you are still interested, I can then invite you.
Again, my apologies

Thank you.

Edited by AODqw97

Well , seriously. I joined this group this week. I got welcomed very warmly. We have people from different countries of the world, and as myself, also non native English speakers. Obviously the group invite had been send and contact has been made. If after that you and the group realize there are incompatibilities between both states of mind, that is not rude. It just happens. We are not elite, we are informal , have no schedule and no constraints on the  players. We just find it nice if people have a 'real' name to be called with, whether it is your real life name or not...nobody will ever check on that anyway. 

• Upvote 2

OAPA comprises literally the nicest collective of gaming friends I have ever had the pleasure of playing alongside, fact. I thought I would never encounter a community spirit like that existed around classic Quakeworld back in 96-99, but I was wrong. Mature, polite, engaging, constructive, respectful.. the list goes on. A genuine pleasure to know each and every one of them.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

I would love a chance to play with you guys. I'm "only" 30 but I'm looking for a group of older guys to play some EFT with. 

Let me know if I can join. No military backround but I am not a stranger to mil sims like the arms series. 

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Wuss said:

I would love a chance to play with you guys. I'm "only" 30 but I'm looking for a group of older guys to play some EFT with. 

Let me know if I can join. No military backround but I am not a stranger to mil sims like the arms series. 

Hi, you have PM m8 

I'm 59, so I guess I fit the demographic.  Residing in Australia.  Real world family medical commitments, but I'm trying to log some hours in Tarkov.  Will follow posts here as I get more competent with the games mechanics.  No Discord yet, but I'll work on it.  Good to see a niche for some of us who may be more "high drag, low speed".

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, AvoidsTheVodka2 said:

I'm 59, so I guess I fit the demographic.  Residing in Australia.  Real world family medical commitments, but I'm trying to log some hours in Tarkov.  Will follow posts here as I get more competent with the games mechanics.  No Discord yet, but I'll work on it.  Good to see a niche for some of us who may be more "high drag, low speed".

Welcome m8. Please check your inbox.

Hello,

I'm 40 years old, got gaming kids.  My old clans going quiet. Do you take people in from Newcastle ?

Really hope so.

Thanks

Rodreguez

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Rodreguez said:

Hello,

I'm 40 years old, got gaming kids.  My old clans going quiet. Do you take people in from Newcastle ?

Really hope so.

Thanks

Rodreguez

Welcome Rodreguez! Please check your inbox.

48 minutes ago, vinny2toes said:

How strict is the age limit? I'm mid 30s. I'm only TECHNICALLY a millennial.

No mate, we're the inbetween generation, after 86 I think is the start of the millennials they worked out :D

3 minutes ago, Epectitus said:

No mate, we're the inbetween generation, after 86 I think is the start of the millennials they worked out :D

I've been lumped into so many generations I can't keep track anymore. All I know is I grew up with Atari 2600s, cassettes, VHS and floppy discs and now its all clouds and streaming. Old enough to remember, young enough that I haven't gotten left behind I guess.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Epectitus said:

I think it was the golden era. We learnt games the hard way and got to evolve with the games as they developed

No arguments here. I feel like I was born at a very interesting time.

• Upvote 1