AODqw97

Older Aged Players Alliance

LOL!! Superb mate.
I know this is going to get moved, can the mod please put it in the Older Aged Players Alliance thread please, thank you.

1 hour ago, AODqw97 said:

LOL!! Superb mate.
I know this is going to get moved, can the mod please put it in the Older Aged Players Alliance thread please, thank you.

Will do.

#Merged

This is a good group of Tarkov gun slingers. I've enjoyed the time. Most my time with them is on the weekends when I can meet up before these old fart's bedtime !!

• Upvote 1

Hey there, Gents! 

I'm 35 year old experienced gamer overall. But sadly just a noob in Tarkov. Would gladly join and lend a hand whenever possible. No discord yet, will get account there soon. Let me know if I qualify for your brigand. Youngsters are not for me:) 

Are you sure Paolo? I've asked around the group and no one knows of him.. Am I missing something here?

Edited by AODqw97

3 minutes ago, AODqw97 said:

Are you sure Paolo? I've asked around the group and no one knows of him.. Am I missing something here?

Ha,  Jason, this dude is my twin. 

I'm Dino, cypherflow. Lol

I would like to be a candidate! i'm 35, live in Oklahoma and have been playing PC since Wolfenstien 3d and commander Keen and Blake Stone came out. and Atari 2600 before that. Married with 2 boys, with a job i've held for 12 years, and a vasectomy. i want to play with a mature, tactical group. i'm tired of these damn kids....

Its nice to find I'm not the only one still gaming at my age.

48 years old

Dan

USA WA State

Pacific Time Zone

I started PC gaming in 1998 playing Delta Force 2 and if it wasn't for YouTube I probably would not have found this game or Battlegrounds. Are there plans to have our own forums off site so we can be ourselves?

7 hours ago, Protodead said:

I would like to be a candidate! i'm 35, live in Oklahoma and have been playing PC since Wolfenstien 3d and commander Keen and Blake Stone came out. and Atari 2600 before that. Married with 2 boys, with a job i've held for 12 years, and a vasectomy. i want to play with a mature, tactical group. i'm tired of these damn kids....

PM sent to you Protodead ;)

7 hours ago, BlackPlague said:

Its nice to find I'm not the only one still gaming at my age.

48 years old

Dan

USA WA State

Pacific Time Zone

I started PC gaming in 1998 playing Delta Force 2 and if it wasn't for YouTube I probably would not have found this game or Battlegrounds. Are there plans to have our own forums off site so we can be ourselves?

PM sent to you BlackPlague ;)

Well this was a side splitting conversation! Password to watch is OAPA

Just want to personally say thanks to all the folks in the group who have helped me keep playing over the last few days.

There has been a noticeable increase in hacked play with aimbots and flying soldiers that has led to my numerous demises and those I have been grouped with, suffice to say my inventory is all but depleted!

So to those kind people Dokken, AODqw97, AODJaguar, Protepuke to name a few my heartfelt thanks!

A special thanks last night to DOOM who helped me resupply heavily last night with a more than charitable donation!

I may be able to continue now without any support but if thing deteriorate over the next week or so I can reset everything on the 3rd Sept.

For future play anyone who needs any help im here! Heres to the Devs ending the hackers reign asap!

Hotrod

• Upvote 2