This game is too hard.

African_Plz

6 minutes ago, African_Plz said:

The point of a beta is so it dosen't get released with problems :)

So whats the point of alpha? There are same problems in beta like there were in alpha some things even worse. Do you see the pattern: Alpha=Closed Beta=Open Beta=Release.

Edited by Venomm
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• African_Plz

• Venomm

• Jamba

• Lucas5319

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just wanted to make a quick post saying that this hardcore FPS survival game is too hard for me. The AI designed to kill me are killing me and i dont like it. I bought this game with the idea that i

+1 rep because it's very relatable to me. I've been running in like I do in Call of Duty and getting killed instantly because 'apparently' bullets can kill you with one shot? wtf. And a 1 hour ti

I'm with you on this one my man. Normies are invading!

Posted Images

African_Plz
Just now, Venomm said:

So whats the point of alpha? There are same problems in beta like there were in alpha some things even worse. Do you see the pattern: Alpha=Beta=Release.

There are also some major problems in alpha that got fixed for beta. And you should have seen early alpha. Do you see the pattern: Alpha = Better Beta = Better Release.

11 minutes ago, African_Plz said:

There are also some major problems in alpha that got fixed for beta. And you should have seen early alpha. Do you see the pattern: Alpha = Better Beta = Better Release.

I have seen this game in early alpha. So let see what has been fixed since then.

AI- still broken

Servers- still broken

Desync- still here

Bugs, glitches, exploits, crashing- still here

Optimization- still not good

Mouse sensitivity is frame-rate dependent- fixed

All this was in early alpha all this is still in beta. So what major problems were fixed? Because those look like major problems to me.

Edited by Venomm
African_Plz
Just now, Venomm said:

I have seen this game in early alpha. So let see what has been fixed since then.

AI- still broken

Servers- still broken

Desync- still here

Bugs, glitches, exploits, crashing- still here

Optimization- still not good

All this was in early alpha all this is still in beta. So what major problems were fixed? Because those look like major problems to me.

AI is fine, servers will be fixed very soon, thats what they are currently working on, dsync goes with the servers, bugs glitches and optimization is what the beta is here to test for. I believe you have misinterpreted the meaning of this post, im not trying to say that this is a perfect game. Im asking people to stop complaining because its "too hard" and not as easy as COD or BF or some other fast paced FPS.

12 minutes ago, African_Plz said:

AI is fine, servers will be fixed very soon, thats what they are currently working on, dsync goes with the servers, bugs glitches and optimization is what the beta is here to test for. I believe you have misinterpreted the meaning of this post, im not trying to say that this is a perfect game. Im asking people to stop complaining because its "too hard" and not as easy as COD or BF or some other fast paced FPS.

AI- sure its fine until 180 spin headshot. Servers will be fixed very soon- yea we have seen what soon and just around corner means for them- 1 month.  Bugs, glitches and optimization is what the beta is here to test for- I thought alpha was for that. This game is only hard because you loose everything when you die. Weapons have low or no recoil just like COD or BF. So i dont know why would this game be hard besides perma death and loosing loot, gear.

Edited by Venomm
African_Plz
Just now, Venomm said:

AI- sure its fine until 180 spin headshot. Servers will be fixed very soon- yea we have seen what soon and just around corner means for them- 1 month.  Bugs, glitches and optimization is what the beta is here to test for- I thought alpha was for that. This game is only hard because you loose everything when you die. Weapons have low or no recoil just like COD or BF. So i dont know why would this game be hard besides perma death and loosing loot and gear.

12 minutes ago, African_Plz said:

I believe you have misinterpreted the meaning of this post, im not trying to say that this is a perfect game. Im asking people to stop complaining because its "too hard" and not as easy as COD or BF or some other fast paced FPS.

• Upvote 1
15 minutes ago, African_Plz said:

Im asking people to stop complaining because its "too hard" and not as easy as COD or BF or some other fast paced FPS.

This game is only hard because you loose everything when you die and aimbot AI. Weapons have low or no recoil just like COD or BF. So i dont know why would this game be hard besides perma death and loosing loot, gear.

Edited by Venomm
African_Plz
Just now, Venomm said:

So i dont know why would this game be hard besides perma death and loosing loot, gear.

Can you please rephrase, that makes no sense at all.

Just now, African_Plz said:

Can you please rephrase, that makes no sense at all.

Its easy to get loot- money-weapons so its not hard when you know how to get it. When you have a lot of money and weapons perma death, losing gear is nothing. New people just dont know how to get loot, money, weapons thats why they say its hard. Every game is hard for noobs even COD and BF.

African_Plz
Just now, Venomm said:

Its easy to get loot- money-weapons so its not hard when you know how to get it. When you have a lot of money and weapons perma death, losing gear is nothing. New people just dont know how to get loot, money, weapons thats why they say its hard. Every game is hard for noobs even COD and BF.

Yeah ok...? Im well aware?

6 minutes ago, African_Plz said:

Yeah ok...? Im well aware?

But even noobs wouldnt have hard time getting loot if the game wouldnt have so much problems=game to hard. No problems with game = walk in the park.

Edited by Venomm
African_Plz
Just now, Venomm said:

But even noobs wouldnt have hard time getting loot if the game wouldnt have so much problems=game to hard.

Maybe the games not made to cater for the noobs? Unless you are going to be productive, im going to ignore your comments from here on :)

impectorum

Well the game does need some fixing and tweeking.

1 the spawning needs work, there is no reason to why we should spawn ontop of each other and miles away from team mates. This especially goes for customs.

2 server With a 5 man Group is no fun. This needs to be addressed eader by lowering the members allowed in a Group, and or by making the player total on the servers be larger.

African_Plz
1 minute ago, impectorum said:

Well the game does need some fixing and tweeking.

1 the spawning needs work, there is no reason to why we should spawn ontop of each other and miles away from team mates. This especially goes for customs.

2 server With a 5 man Group is no fun. This needs to be addressed eader by lowering the members allowed in a Group, and or by making the player total on the servers be larger.

Once again, this post isnt me defending the game, there are problems and this isnt the post to state them.

3 hours ago, African_Plz said:

I just wanted to make a quick post saying that this hardcore FPS survival game is too hard for me. The AI designed to kill me are killing me and i dont like it. I bought this game with the idea that i would instantly be king and kill everything with a single bullet. Im too lazy to sell my loot so i never have enough money to buy guns, its so unfiar! Im also unaware how to peek a corner at the extraction and keep getting killed, wtf game ruining. Overall this hardcore survival shooter is trash because its not fast paced, easy and i dont win at it every single time :(

PS - This is sarcasm. Once again, lets look into what we buy before we buy it. Again, im sick and tired of every second post on the forum complaining about extraction campers or the AI "being too hard" even though you can walk up to them and slash them with a hatchet. Don't get me wrong, constructive criticism is really helpful. Simply complaining about the game being too hard is not, especially when there is no aim to help fix it. Keep in mind. The game is in beta, not a AAA beta like BF or COD where the game is almost completely finished in beta and used as a marketing tool, this is a real beta with the main focus on fixing bugs and improving the game. There WILL be bugs and it WONT always work 100%.

PSS - I know people are going to chuck the shits down there

and you created this post for what ?? to give people more opportunities to do so .... 

African_Plz
Just now, SA-AT said:

and you created this post for what ?? to give people more opportunities to do so .... 

Asking people to stop complaining that the game is hard

African_Plz
Just now, SA-AT said:

they will always do complain and always will... and you are complaining about people complaining.

Never ending story ...

And your complaining about me complaining, your right, it never ends but someone has to try and speak out and fix the problem or it will never change.

impectorum

Its a difference between the game beeing hard, and straight out unfair. And me dying because i made a bad Call or a just made a super bad play I accually enjoy. But when server lag and dsync. and the sprinting AI is just aimboting you Three days to monday.

• Upvote 1
Just now, African_Plz said:

And your complaining about me complaining, your right, it never ends but someone has to try and speak out and fix the problem or it will never change.

use the search button and you will see there are big numbers of posts like this 

African_Plz
Just now, SA-AT said:

use the search button and you will see there are big numbers of posts like this 

Cute :) Nothing compared to the number of posts complaining though ;)

2 minutes ago, African_Plz said:

Maybe the games not made to cater for the noobs? Unless you are going to be productive, im going to ignore your comments from here on :)

I am a noob and game cater me just fine when there is no desync and bugs happening. It only becomes hard when there is desync, bugs, 180 headshot AI. Solo playing:Posnetek_zaslona_(31).thumb.png.163352623b39198204ae276e7d904289.pngPosnetek_zaslona_(32).thumb.png.7745daeafb09252305978fced73060f6.png and bugs happening.Posnetek_zaslona_(29).thumb.png.3929aa9aa4cfc41d009e1d5a1b727924.png

Posnetek_zaslona_(30).thumb.png.01a8b5fefaec5c3f7e6769f3f29aa22f.png

African_Plz
2 minutes ago, Venomm said:

I am a noob and game cater me just fine when there is no desync and bugs happening. It only becomes hard when there is desync, bugs, 180 headshot AI. 

Im now confused even more. Arn't you saying noobs cant play?

This is the english speaking part of the forum, please speak english here :)

Edited by African_Plz
11 minutes ago, African_Plz said:

Im not confused even more. Arn't you saying noobs cant play?

This is the english speaking part of the forum, please speak english here :)

Everyone has hard time not just noobs because of desync and other problems in game....That is number 1 reason why this game is hard. I got that inventory because i manage to get in some matches where there were not so much desync and I was able to kill players. But few matches with desync and some crazy 180 spin headshot AI and i will lose everything really quick. I already lost more weapons than i got because of problems with game.

Edited by Venomm