This game is too hard.

African_Plz

African_Plz
Just now, Venomm said:

Everyone has problems not just noobs because of desync....That is number 1 reason why this game is hard. I got that inventory because i manage to get in some matches where there were not so much desync and I was able to kill players. But few matches with desync and some crazy 180 spin headshot AI and i will lose everything really quick. I already lost more weapons than i got because of problems with game.

Trust me mate, i know desync is a problem, i live in australia and we get some of the worst desync, have been told that thats the next thing they are working on. 

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• African_Plz

• Venomm

• Jamba

• Lucas5319

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just wanted to make a quick post saying that this hardcore FPS survival game is too hard for me. The AI designed to kill me are killing me and i dont like it. I bought this game with the idea that i

+1 rep because it's very relatable to me. I've been running in like I do in Call of Duty and getting killed instantly because 'apparently' bullets can kill you with one shot? wtf. And a 1 hour ti

I'm with you on this one my man. Normies are invading!

Posted Images

African_Plz
Just now, Venomm said:

No only 1 king of noobs tu rule them all. You can be prince of noobs... :)

I can live with that :)

4 hours ago, African_Plz said:

I just wanted to make a quick post saying that this hardcore FPS survival game is too hard for me. The AI designed to kill me are killing me and i dont like it. I bought this game with the idea that i would instantly be king and kill everything with a single bullet. Im too lazy to sell my loot so i never have enough money to buy guns, its so unfiar! Im also unaware how to peek a corner at the extraction and keep getting killed, wtf game ruining. Overall this hardcore survival shooter is trash because its not fast paced, easy and i dont win at it every single time :(

PS - This is sarcasm. Once again, lets look into what we buy before we buy it. Again, im sick and tired of every second post on the forum complaining about extraction campers or the AI "being too hard" even though you can walk up to them and slash them with a hatchet. Don't get me wrong, constructive criticism is really helpful. Simply complaining about the game being too hard is not, especially when there is no aim to help fix it. Keep in mind. The game is in beta, not a AAA beta like BF or COD where the game is almost completely finished in beta and used as a marketing tool, this is a real beta with the main focus on fixing bugs and improving the game. There WILL be bugs and it WONT always work 100%.

PSS - I know people are going to chuck the shits down there

Super LuL

African_Plz
28 minutes ago, Minithekid said:

If you find the game too challenging I suggest find a buddy/group to play with.

This is true

Terminator01
6 hours ago, African_Plz said:

Yeah... Cant wait :/

In my first day as a new player I had a bad time. I went to factory since I knew the map becasue I wathced lots of streams and the desync was everywhere. It is frustraing. And if I dont have desync I have horrible lag. I didnt expect that. And sounds are also a little glitched. I am waiting for OBT too :(