About Steam...

Hey, I just wondering if I preorder the game, will I get a steam key with it when the game is released on steam or will I have to use the games launcher and rebuy it in order to get it on steam. I just want to be sure in case it is like what happened with Elder Scrolls Online where i buy the game and it is released on steam a few months later with steam trading cards, achievements, etc. Thanks. Also, will the release price be the same as the Standard Edition preorder.

Natalino
17 minutes ago, SAMICH said:

Hey, I just wondering if I preorder the game, will I get a steam key with it when the game is released on steam or will I have to use the games launcher and rebuy it in order to get it on steam. I just want to be sure in case it is like what happened with Elder Scrolls Online where i buy the game and it is released on steam a few months later with steam trading cards, achievements, etc. Thanks. Also, will the release price be the same as the Standard Edition preorder.

Hey, and welcome to the EFT community. First of make sure you read the FAQ since you will get lots of information there. secondly make sure you use your search bar to check if your question is already asked or not since making a multi post is against the rules. But hey I don't mind answering it for now.

1. the game will come on steam sometime during beta or after game release

2. servers with steam will be the same as EFT purchased

3. You might get a key to activate it there but its not confirmed yet, its a 50-50 thing and they are working on it

4. If they don't you can add games as a non steam game but you might miss out on achievements if they have any

5. Price might be the same or even less, I don't see no reason so far that it will rise, unless something comes up but if the steam version comes after release, you won't have the bonus items 

Hope this helps and welcome to the community again and make sure to read the FAQ section and use the search as well (its your friend)

Cheers

Natalino

@Scruffy