Redwyrm

[Sound Supressors] Plz don't make idiotic Holliwood style 'silencers'

Wilddog73
2 hours ago, Scruffy said:

Unlucky, no. Risky, YES! (If you intend to break the NDA rules ;)), which gives me think you might contemplating such an idea!  Maybe we should keep an eye on you lol

Make sure you read NDA and apply by it and you have nothing to worry about it. Remember, this game is not all about alpha. Play alpha and enjoy, report bugs and participate in making the game better that way. You shouldn't have a need to share it. There will always be Beta for that ;)

It's always a matter of luck if you're the only one who gets caught in a Sea of Cheaters. 

It's like winning the lottery for a Vacation to HELL! xD

1 hour ago, TovarishTony said:

Heres a VSS Vintorez video how loud that gun is

Man, that's REALLY loud!

Edited by Wilddog73

BattleB

Depends on ammunition too, subsonic rounds make a huge difference

Sparti

This is actually a very interesting topic, hope they stick to realism when doing silcencers and subsonic ammunition.

ODD
11 hours ago, GabrielLoza said:

Dude, please stop with the inflammatory comments. It's unnecessary and very rude. You're fabricating other 'users' to intimidate a community into agreeing with you. It makes you look like a jerk. 

I'm just telling you how it is. These are not my opinions but rather the opinions expressed by the majority. I just think they're a bit worried of how they'll be treated in-game if they express such opinions now. 

I see myself as a leader figure. Someone like Ghandi or Martin Luther King. I stand up for those who are too scared to stand up for themselves. I'm happy to take the abuse to save others. Rather like Superman. 

Cryptic Gamer
1 hour ago, ODD said:

I'm just telling you how it is. These are not my opinions but rather the opinions expressed by the majority. I just think they're a bit worried of how they'll be treated in-game if they express such opinions now. 

I see myself as a leader figure. Someone like Ghandi or Martin Luther King. I stand up for those who are too scared to stand up for themselves. I'm happy to take the abuse to save others. Rather like Superman. 

LOL!!!!! xD

This kid is a pitiful troll but I found this one amusing.

But again, I'm pretty sure you only speak for yourself.

GabrielLoza
1 hour ago, ODD said:

You're either delusional or one of the best trolls I've ever seen. Either way, you made me chuckle. 

ODD
2 hours ago, Cryptic Gamer said:

LOL!!!!! xD

This kid is a pitiful troll but I found this one amusing.

But again, I'm pretty sure you only speak for yourself.

That's weird I just saw you playing with the RedCoats on Twitch. Huh, small world. 

Cryptic Gamer

:ph34r:

jctp124

All 9x39 is subsonic because of the weight of the bullet. That being said, I feel 9x39 shouldn't suffer a damage penalty because it is in fact a very devastating round. Obviously, because of its weight, it will drop MUCH more than its 7.62 counterpart.

Cryptic Gamer
3 hours ago, jctp124 said:

All 9x39 is subsonic because of the weight of the bullet. That being said, I feel 9x39 shouldn't suffer a damage penalty because it is in fact a very devastating round. Obviously, because of its weight, it will drop MUCH more than its 7.62 counterpart.

Bullet drop is massive as is it's kinetic energy over distance. Yes it is a powerful round over short range but over distance it loses so much energy that it becomes weaker than a 7.62 over 400m.

Edited by Cryptic Gamer

K1zlyar

Yeah both the blackout and the 9x39 fire a massive round which, even at lower velocity, would hit damn hard. The penetration of both of them is supposed to be outstanding at short to mid range. 

True about the drop though. If you've ever played S.T.A.L.K.E.R. they did the bullet drop outstandingly well for the ASVAL and VSS Vintorez. 

K1zlyar

This was actually quite an interesting little vid on a pistol suppressor which they run both dry and then wet. When its wet the sound is reduced heaps.