Did I just got killed by a hacker or what

pulmic

4 minutes ago, LAGART0 said:

It seems just desync

I really don't think its desync the connection was fine even when I tried to loot my friend it respond fast. but thanks for the reply LAGART0 

1 minute ago, LAGART0 said:

Can happend with a good connection

Also there is a glitch that you spawn under the floor, and nobody can see you

1 minute ago, Saudi said:

Yeah i really think it's Desync .. otherwise then that he is 100% hacker :P 

Thanks guys for your reply hope it was a Desync as you both said 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, El-Diablo said:

if it aint the two above, have an admin check that account out, cuz that aint lookin legit to me...

Best thing is .. His name is showing up :D .. i hope the devs look into it

3 minutes ago, Eqlibrium said:

I dont know what happened so its hard to say. But did someone shot from the tunnel?

Well from the sound effect he shot at us near the red light area but really don't know how did he see us all that far behind the walls I was trying to locate him but at the end he killed me.

very very probably desync.

also you didnt show ur health, so we can't say if your stomach or any vital part is dead, (because that make u die with a delay)

57 minutes ago, pulmic said:

Well from the sound effect he shot at us near the red light area but really don't know how did he see us all that far behind the walls I was trying to locate him but at the end he killed me.

Ok. Could be desync, its not impossible. But if shot s came from tunnel, i guess some sort of hack. 2 times i have had wierd rounds. I think a player used something to see where everyone was. SO combine that with shooting thru walls\floor. :P

That does not look like a desynch. You can clearly see he loots the items immediately into his inventory, no flashing for seconds, no delay between hitting F and opening the inventory. 

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Eqlibrium said:

Ok. Could be desync, its not impossible. But if shot s came from tunnel, i guess some sort of hack. 2 times i have had wierd rounds. I think a player used something to see where everyone was. SO combine that with shooting thru walls\floor. :P

7 hours ago, FeddyKen said:

That does not look like a desynch. You can clearly see he loots the items immediately into his inventory, no flashing for seconds, no delay between hitting F and opening the inventory. 

thanks guys for your reply now I am waiting the Moderators to give us some info about this video.

I believe you had problems with desync ... Due to the age range of EFT players, the number of cheating players is very low, and it does not make much sense to use something at this stage of the game, since any equipment obtained will now be reset before the official launch of the game.

#LOCKED

• Upvote 1