ianRuiz2004

Regarding about US Activation

ianRuiz2004

I really wanted to pre-order but I couldn't find any post regarding about my situation. Because I'm from Asia but I'm currently in the US East Coast for an internship until September and will be back home on October. Since the game could only be launched in the US given the condition that the pre-order was done in the US Region. Will there be another way for me to preorder that's outside of the US Region? Is it possible for me to use a Proxy/VPN Program while doing the pre-order so that my location will be in Europe and I could launch the game possible in the US and surely back home? Thanks and I hope that someone could assist me with the situation :D

TarkovEscaper
7 часов назад, ianRuiz2004 сказал:

I really wanted to pre-order but I couldn't find any post regarding about my situation. Because I'm from Asia but I'm currently in the US East Coast for an internship until September and will be back home on October. Since the game could only be launched in the US given the condition that the pre-order was done in the US Region. Will there be another way for me to preorder that's outside of the US Region? Is it possible for me to use a Proxy/VPN Program while doing the pre-order so that my location will be in Europe and I could launch the game possible in the US and surely back home? Thanks and I hope that someone could assist me with the situation :D

Hello sir, the regions we have is like that

CIS region - game can be launched only in CIS countries

Other region (US is in this region) - you can launch game in CIS and the rest of the world, except EU

EU region - game can be launched anywhere

So, you will purchaise game in "Other" region and you defenetly shouldn't worry about that US sign

Natalino
3 hours ago, ianRuiz2004 said:

you can run the game anywhere except EU when you buy the game from US or even AUS. I have commented about this regarding region lock. If you search the key word, region lock, then you should be able to run the game from anywhere except EU.

ianRuiz2004
4 часа назад, TarkovEscaper сказал:

Hello sir, the regions we have is like that

CIS region - game can be launched only in CIS countries

Other region (US is in this region) - you can launch game in CIS and the rest of the world, except EU

EU region - game can be launched anywhere

So, you will purchaise game in "Other" region and you defenetly shouldn't worry about that US sign

Thanks looks like I'll be pre-ordering today then :D can't wait to play this game :))