Why killing a player SCAV does not turn other AI SCAVs against killer?

As topic says what is the reason? I don't get it. When i'm  scav, part of the team, i should be equaly avanged as the AI scavs. This is huge field to abuse loot gathering.  And i know i can kill scav player too. But still this does not answer this question.

Edited by lizakk
  • Upvote 1
1 hour ago, lizakk said:

As topic says what is the reason? I don't get it. When i'm  scav, part of the team, i should be equaly avanged as the AI scavs. This is huge field to abuse loot gathering.  And i know i can kill scav player too. But still this does not answer this question.

I may have misunderstood your question BUT:

If you kill a player scav OR AI scav, you will be targeted by the AI scavs. I can personally confirm both scenarios. I don't know if they have to be in the immediate vicinity or if it's a map-wide trigger but the minute you kill either, others will engage you.

NocturnalNuns

From my expierience killing a player scav doesnt affect AI. If you kill an AI scav, for example, the scav cabin on Woods, the 3 or 4 other scavs will turn hostile. Meanwhile the lumber mill scavs will remain passive towards you. 

From my experiences i noticed like people have said the Scavs in the immediate vicinity turn hostile but others on different parts of the map are completely fine. Such as gas station exit scavs becoming hostile whilst checkpoint are not to give an example. I thought this may have been intentional as there is no conceivable way the Scavs at a different part of the map could know, unless they had radios or something and one called it in... which isn't the case but could be an interesting mechanic i suppose if they have time to rat you out.

I have been killed a lot of times at the military checkpoint at customs by player SCAV in presence of all AI scavs. Like the moment player understood im not AI he shot me for free loot. So i don't really think killing player turns AI agianst you. I also had like 2 -3 situations when I killed some scav on accident taking him by bear or usec and didnt got targeted by AI although they heave seen me shooting. So i think that msut have been players scavs I've killed.