Jump to content

USER STREAMING


Recommended Posts

If we are allowed access to the alpha, will we be allowed to stream it on twitch? sorry I haven't seen this anywhere.

U.S. Player, Streamer, Excited escaper,

GusMerks

Link to post
Share on other sites
DCG_Wulf

No, there will be no streaming or recording of any type. The NDA for Alpha is intended to prevent anyone from leaking information during the testing phase.

This link should answer most common questions...

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Cpt-Renko
9 minutes ago, GusMerks said:

I haven't seen this anywhere.

There is a search engine on this forum.

Q: I know I'm not allowed to stream the alpha, but can I post short videos on youtube, or just talk about what I experienced?

A: No. Not even sharing your experience in the public part of the forum. There will be a closed tester-only section for that.

Link to post
Share on other sites

ok well thanks guys. just wondered, if a developer had directly stated that but now I see the NDA. hmm

Will Beta be allowed or no?

Link to post
Share on other sites
DCG_Wulf

Anything in a "closed" state will be prohibited from recording. If the product becomes open, there wouldn't be any restriction.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Natalino
3 hours ago, GusMerks said:

ok thanks guys

 

3 hours ago, DCG_Wulf said:

Anything in a "closed" state will be prohibited from recording. If the product becomes open, there wouldn't be any restriction.

Actually closed beta doesn't have NDA. meaning can stream during the closed and open beta but not at the alpha. But don't worry, you will get the info about NDA later on. Closed beta is different because it is played by the people who preordered and open beta includes people who signed up as well. This is what I know.

  • Upvote 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

That's right, Beta is fine, footage is allowed. Moreover, there are going to be some NDA provisions that you will like, but let's wait until it's finalized - and be sure to read it carefully!

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
DCG_Wulf
7 hours ago, Natalino said:

 

Actually closed beta doesn't have NDA. meaning can stream during the closed and open beta but not at the alpha. But don't worry, you will get the info about NDA later on. Closed beta is different because it is played by the people who preordered and open beta includes people who signed up as well. This is what I know.

Yea my bad. I figured that link would have answered all of the questions. I was in the middle of knocking out some online assignments, so I didn't have the time to find the exact information regarding beta and such.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Natalino
13 minutes ago, DCG_Wulf said:

Yea my bad. I figured that link would have answered all of the questions. I was in the middle of knocking out some online assignments, so I didn't have the time to find the exact information regarding beta and such.

No worries mate. Make sure you have my back if I stumble as well. 

cheers

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 10 months later...
RelentlessReven
On 4/4/2016 at 6:56 PM, Nyctea said:

That's right, Beta is fine, footage is allowed. Moreover, there are going to be some NDA provisions that you will like, but let's wait until it's finalized - and be sure to read it carefully!

Are we able to get permission from NDA to stream this game if we have a channel?

Link to post
Share on other sites
GigiCarabina
4 hours ago, RelentlessReven said:

Are we able to get permission from NDA to stream this game if we have a channel?

send a message to battlestategaming asking them to lift your NDA! it is the only way!

Link to post
Share on other sites
yautjamorph
1 hour ago, GigiCarabina said:

send a message to battlestategaming asking them to lift your NDA! it is the only way!

You'd probably need a good reason to get it lifted as well, right?

Link to post
Share on other sites
GigiCarabina
1 hour ago, yautjamorph said:

You'd probably need a good reason to get it lifted as well, right?

well if you present a good case for them to lift your NDA or if sombady can vouch for you maby they will maby not! All you have to do is try!

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...