Server wipes?

So I am a few days new to EFT and wanted to know if loot gets wiped or any progress gets wiped because I somewhat heard that people get things taken away or it gets reset; im not 100% sure so I wanted to know if there was any or was it only for alpha going into beta?

FenrirInu

Wipe at each big patch, new feature etc.

Full wipe including inventory skils, trader standing.

Edited by FenrirInu
  • Upvote 1
FenrirInu
2 minutes ago, cory8101 said:

Damn was hoping the statistics and stuff wasn't the case, i'd personally like to keep track off all that :/

Well, the main reason for wipes is to restore economy and let the players use the new features.

Also it would be meaningless if lets says you have a quest to find a pistol and extract it when you roll in high end gear.

Edited by FenrirInu
FenrirInu
27 minutes ago, cory8101 said:

yeah could care less about the gear, fun restarting just care about statistics kills ect ect

Yeah, it will be hard running with low endurance again :(

• 3 weeks later...
BloonsHistory

does anyone know when the full server reset will be ive heard a few guys saying it was Sept. 5th. ive tried looking but cant find anything thats reliable 

37 minutes ago, BloonsHistory said:

does anyone know when the full server reset will be ive heard a few guys saying it was Sept. 5th. ive tried looking but cant find anything thats reliable 

There is no 100% date at this time. At gamescom nikita said 3-4 weeks but this can change depending on unforseen issues.

As to everything else good to see it answered. Please try using search function before making new threads tho. 

Also, the only time it will be seen as definitive is when you see new patch notes being put up.