Pre-Order Question

mer_root

Hi there,

I pre-ordered the "Edge of Darkness" edition, it said that I will have guaranteed access, but a while ago I activated my email but the status is now:

Activation mail was sent.

So my question is; am I still able to recieve the e-mails when the alpha/beta starts? or anything else?

Thanks in advance.

Edited by mer_root
  • Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• necuja

• Aerror

• Enchalada

• DreTaX14

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Do not discard or remove your container from your character. Now you would need to reset your profile to get it back or wait for the next patch to reset it. Resetting will wipe your profile and you wi

I have the same thing

I wait a bit longer until its less "unknown". 

Posted Images

TheSnikers

Maybe a forum bug, maybe mail bug. Probably you get a notify email when alpha starts. If not, you can always write to devs and tell them about your problem

I am sorry to say this, and I'm OK if I have face some criticism, but pre-ordering a game that's not even in pre-alpha, that you don't really know anything about (who the Developers in person actually are, coming from Contract-Wars, a relatively pay2win and unfair game, I have read, etc.) is pretty risky.

110€ (+VAC and taxes, I suppose?) for a guaranteed access for a game whose mail-system seems "relatively" buggy...

I don't want to talk people down, be negative or pessimistic, but I know games where the DEVs just abandoned the game after having cashed in for a certain time. DEVs sometimes tend to become blind after having a success and then start digging the game's own grave by going down the p2w-road.

trickedhimself.gif

It's OK and cool to pay 110€ for the Edge of Darkness-box, it'c definitely cool to support the DEVs, but there's also a certain risk at work ^^

1 minute ago, Erwinkommando said:

No Risk no fun :P buddy

@irishrOy Exactly what he said. I take the risk. There is a truth in what you're saying, but the footage of pre-alpha looks really, really good to me.

I just want get my hands it on it quickly and well, the most expensive package gives me that. Maybe it's worth the money, maybe not. Then it wouldn't be really the first time for me.

I'll just wait and see :D

tenkokuugen

Like the Devs said the preorder options are there for people who want to and completely trust them. The risk is there, yes. But ultimately it's the payer's choice. No one is forcing your hand in purchasing it.

Also i don't think they will abandon it... Its been under development  for 7 years lol.. Why abandon it now that its close to being finished and has such a large hype train behind itB|

42 minutes ago, KingKali said:

Hell yeah^^.

Dude I got a folder with 2.02GB worth of GIFs :D

I have to give out GIFs whenever I can ;)

Cheers!

o3sdoq9.gif

edit: I also have a GIF with "Hell yeah" on it :D

tumblr_mj634ru6vo1r1aicfo4_250.gif

Edited by irishrOy

Also pre-ordered the "Edge of Darkness" edition. Only got the deduction on my account. No E-Mail information, thank you or whatever.

I trust you guys!

• 11 months later...

Unfortunately I am very new to online forums and I couldn't figure out how to make a new post on the Game Questions forum... So I'll ask my question here and hope somebody can help me out (Answer my question or tell me how to make my own post).

The Left Behind Edition says I would have a 'chance' to be selected for alpha testing. What exactly are the chances I would be selected, and how long could I expect to wait to be selected?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
18 minutes ago, McCrackenSkulls said:

I pre-ordered the left behind edition. How am I able to download the client?

Go to check your profile tab on the website. Sign the NDA and then you should be all set. There will be a download link made available in the profile page.

Edited by Pindleton
  • Upvote 1

hey, i have 50 % and i am just thinking that i messed up, if alpha invites has been already sent, there is no point of byuing chance of invite right ? am i right ?

Natalino
23 minutes ago, borasior said:

hey, i have 50 % and i am just thinking that i messed up, if alpha invites has been already sent, there is no point of byuing chance of invite right ? am i right ?

No, your chance is there when you buy a package. There are no such things as alpha waves (This is early stages and then extended alpha release time to add new more people). How it works is that you buy a package and you have a specific chance to be selected. If you are lucky and got in alpha then you did, if you did not get into alpha, then you would have to wait for beta or upgrade to a higher package for another chance. Good luck!  Also please read below:

McCrackenSkulls
On ‎2‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 9:50 PM, Pindleton said:

Go to check your profile tab on the website. Sign the NDA and then you should be all set. There will be a download link made available in the profile page.

Thanks! I upgraded to the legend edition and saw it on my profile. To see if your were selected it would tell you there.