Pre-Order Question

mer_root

Hi there all, I'm new to the forum and about to pre-order. I note the pre-order states 23% discount. Was planning to order the extreme edition, but whenever I progress to checkout, it states 23% at the top of the checkout, but the cost is still the full current price of 109Euro

Would appreciate if anyone can kindly advise or if they've had the same experience?

Many thanks

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• necuja

• Aerror

• Enchalada

• DreTaX14

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Do not discard or remove your container from your character. Now you would need to reset your profile to get it back or wait for the next patch to reset it. Resetting will wipe your profile and you wi

I have the same thing

I wait a bit longer until its less "unknown". 

Posted Images

vor 40 Minuten schrieb itzone:

Hi there all, I'm new to the forum and about to pre-order. I note the pre-order states 23% discount. Was planning to order the extreme edition, but whenever I progress to checkout, it states 23% at the top of the checkout, but the cost is still the full current price of 109Euro

Would appreciate if anyone can kindly advise or if they've had the same experience?

Many thanks

vor 10 Minuten schrieb FapFrog:

I have the same Problem as the User above me, it says 23% Discount, but when i checkout its still full price.

you have to pay taxes and fee ,which is only listed at the checkout

you should check trash on your email too, in my opinion the problem is with your emailbox the best is gmail whos get every massages from every portals, many email boxes dont support massages from many kind of services. No you should contact to support and sent the bill screen from xola : )

"This thread dedicated only to the preorders of Escape from Tarkov.

Here you may address us your technical issues with preorders.

Please note, that you must describe your issue in as much detail as possible, but without sharing your personal  or payment information, since this thread is public.

Caution! Don't share your personal information or payment information with anyone, especially in the forum private messages.

Please address all of the questions on the payment methods or issues with payments to the technical support of xsolla

For support on any other issues, you may contact us at [email protected]"

DylanCole0107

I preordered the Limited Edition of Escape From Tarkov and it says I should have access to the current Alpha game, but I don't know how to access it, can someone help me? Thanks! 

DylanCole0107

I did everything for the download and it asks for an activation code...it says it should pop up on the screen but there is no activation code listed 

vor 2 Minuten schrieb DylanCole0107:

I did everything for the download and it asks for an activation code...it says it should pop up on the screen but there is no activation code listed 

you mean the device id?

On 24. 2. 2017 at 4:36 PM, Aerror said:

you mean the device id?

Hello, I bought Escape from Tarkov Prepare for Escape Edition. I cann´t find the client for download. In my profile have only "ACTIVATE PROMO CODE" . I haven't Promo code.  Here is picture from my profile: My profile image .

I can not download or insert promo code /  I haven't this code /.  Ican not play.  And what can I do next?

@Heat22-SK

you dont need a code if you bought the game,only if you got it as gift you need a code....

well ,you bought the PFE edition with a 75% chance to get choosen for the alpha, i assume you didnt get in.

Hello,

i have a question about this alpha access wave.

How often are these waves and how many player get invited?

I bought this "left behind" edition a few days ago does it matter?

I did not get the in german its called "NDA" which i had to sign.

Is this just for choosen player or has everybody to sign this?

Thanks in advance,

ZrfkN

@ZrfkN as far as i know,there are currently no more waves announced,but  maybe they do it later.... at the moment,you get instant acces or not.

you only need to sign in for NDA if get acces to alpha.

vor 12 Minuten schrieb Aerror:

@ZrfkN as far as i know,there are currently no more waves announced,but  maybe they do it later.... at the moment,you get instant acces or not.

Thank you for this information and your fast reply.

So i have to wait until they create a new wave.

Hopefully it is soon. :D

Have a nice day.

DreTaX14
22 hours ago, Aerror said:

Oh crap. If I knew this i wouldn't have bought the 75% chance thing. Do we know when will have have this sort of wave?

I wasnt able to create a topic for some odd reason. Anyways i was wondering if i upgraded my Standard Edition to Left Behind, which is 50% alpha chance, will i get the alpha code immediately? To the current alpha stage? If i get one of course.

Davidl9566
On Wed Mar 01 2017 at 10:29 AM, Aerror said:

@DreTaX14 i am sorry. at the moment,we dont have information about next alpha waves.

Is there still even a chance to get into the alpha? Because the game is being sold and bought at the higher packages just for alpha access. If there are no more waves expected I would ask for the more expensive packages to not advertise a chance.

• Upvote 1

just a question but what happens if i preorder the game and it doesnt come out ? does anyone know when it is actually due out ? i really want to buy it cause a few mates ahve bought it but iv heard nothing about this game for awhile then it just game back to light a few weeks ago when people started streaming it on twitch, 

necuja
58 minutes ago, kraven00 said:

just a question but what happens if i preorder the game and it doesnt come out ? does anyone know when it is actually due out ? i really want to buy it cause a few mates ahve bought it but iv heard nothing about this game for awhile then it just game back to light a few weeks ago when people started streaming it on twitch, 

If the game is cancelled you get a refund there is no estimated release but they are shooting for closed beta before summer and release by end of year

4 minutes ago, necuja said:

If the game is cancelled you get a refund there is no estimated release but they are shooting for closed beta before summer and release by end of year

looking at left behind edition, the 50% alpha access how would you know if you have gotten access to the alpha ?

necuja
4 minutes ago, kraven00 said:

looking at left behind edition, the 50% alpha access how would you know if you have gotten access to the alpha ?

You will receive an email within 24 hours also if you check your profile on main page it'll allow you to sign the nda