Pre-Order Question

mer_root

1 minute ago, necuja said:

You will receive an email within 24 hours also if you check your profile on main page it'll allow you to sign the nda

ok thank you for your help, and swift answering 

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• necuja

• Aerror

• DreTaX14

• Enchalada

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Do not discard or remove your container from your character. Now you would need to reset your profile to get it back or wait for the next patch to reset it. Resetting will wipe your profile and you wi

I have the same thing

I wait a bit longer until its less "unknown". 

Posted Images

ok pre-ordered left behind edition lol lets prey the 50% alpha access works in my favor, *crosses fingers and preys* lol 

DreTaX14
On 2017. 03. 03. at 3:10 AM, Davidl9566 said:

Is there still even a chance to get into the alpha? Because the game is being sold and bought at the higher packages just for alpha access. If there are no more waves expected I would ask for the more expensive packages to not advertise a chance.

Totally agree. I would have went for the 100% then, but they should REALLY include that there are the sort of waves.

I bought the 75% chance product, but I'm sort of sad that we don't have those waves.

9 hours ago, necuja said:

You will receive an email within 24 hours also if you check your profile on main page it'll allow you to sign the nda

I don't understand. Do we not have the sort of things called "waves" now?

@Aerror said It different.

Edited by DreTaX14
necuja
3 hours ago, DreTaX14 said:

I don't understand. Do we not have the sort of things called "waves" now?

@Aerror said It different.

We did we had 3 waves they commenced for the extended alpha offering another roulette of chances but those ended and it is now back to the percentage upon purchase if they do another wave it will be announced

i for one am waiting till the release to figure out if i am going to upgrade , so i guess i like many others are waiting .and i would assume that is where the devs etc will make the money ...i just cant see spending 45 bucks "or more" on something that wont or possibly wont be out for another year....oh and by the way how do i change the h to H on my name on here if possible

Edited by hYTYME
added the last part
DreTaX14
7 hours ago, necuja said:

We did we had 3 waves they commenced for the extended alpha offering another roulette of chances but those ended and it is now back to the percentage upon purchase if they do another wave it will be announced

So the chances are still active. How do I know that my 75% worked or not?

necuja
7 minutes ago, DreTaX14 said:

So the chances are still active. How do I know that my 75% worked or not?

Like I said earlier the % chance applies after purchase if you were picked you should receive an email within 24 hours you can also check profile to see if you have options to sign nda

DreTaX14
1 minute ago, necuja said:

Like I said earlier the % chance applies after purchase if you were picked you should receive an email within 24 hours you can also check profile to see if you have options to sign nda

Well I got an email, but I guess not about the NDA. I thought 75% will be enough but seems like no.

I've got a question on pre orders. If I pre order now and the game is later released on steam will I be able o use this game on steam? Is that even know yet?

Thanks,

necuja
40 minutes ago, blake231 said:

I've got a question on pre orders. If I pre order now and the game is later released on steam will I be able o use this game on steam? Is that even know yet?

Thanks,

Q: If I buy the game here, will I get a key to activate the game on steam later on? 

=> Its a 50-50 chance and the dev's are working on the possibilities just to do so. Nothing yet. But if you don't you can just add the game as a non-steam game and use the overlay but unfortunately if there are any achievements, you won't be able to get them on steam.

3 hours ago, necuja said:

Q: If I buy the game here, will I get a key to activate the game on steam later on? 

=> Its a 50-50 chance and the dev's are working on the possibilities just to do so. Nothing yet. But if you don't you can just add the game as a non-steam game and use the overlay but unfortunately if there are any achievements, you won't be able to get them on steam.

He necuja!! Thank you for the answer. Good to know. I'm seriously considering the pre order :) 

Is not having the achievements the only thing that would be different? When adding a no steam game to a the steam library can you typically invite people to a multiplayer game or is that feature only reserved for games purchased on steam? Anyway, hope you don't mind the ask. 

Thanks again!

necuja
6 hours ago, blake231 said:

He necuja!! Thank you for the answer. Good to know. I'm seriously considering the pre order :) 

Is not having the achievements the only thing that would be different? When adding a no steam game to a the steam library can you typically invite people to a multiplayer game or is that feature only reserved for games purchased on steam? Anyway, hope you don't mind the ask. 

Thanks again!

Um I think that feature of family share is only steam games since the data of the game is stored on steams cloud service but I'm not 100% on that

chiptooth501

so i cant just pay 44.99 and play this game? i have to be one of the chosen few? or is that percentage to be an alpha tester? im confused

17 minutes ago, chiptooth501 said:

so i cant just pay 44.99 and play this game? i have to be one of the chosen few? or is that percentage to be an alpha tester? im confused

Standard Edition

Digital copy of the game

Guaranteed access to closed beta (Not started yet)

Bonus equipment at start

Left Behind Edition

Chance to enter Alpha testing (50%)

Early unlock of your digital copy (early access)

Guaranteed access to closed beta

Bonus equipment at start

Increased size of stash (10x30)

Additional equipment and resources in stash

Prepare for Escape Edition

Chance to enter Alpha testing (75%)

Bonus equipment at start

Greatly increased size of stash (10x40)

Larger secured container

More cash at the start

Initially good standings with all in-game traders

Edge of Darkness Edition

INSTANT ACCESS to the current Alpha version of the game

Bonus equipment at start

Huge size of stash (10x60)

Unique secured container

Large field backpack

Even more cash at the start

Combat tactical tomahawk

Unique in-game ID

Free access to all subsequent DLCs (Season pass)

----------

Link to info

http://www.escapefromtarkov.com/preorder-page

Ps: i have left behind edition and dont have alpha access so you are defo not guaranteed to get in.

Edited by Reaxgrim
chiptooth501

thanks for clearing that up..sorry to hear you didnt get a golden ticket.  i was hoping that there was a difference between alpha/alpha testing. although this game seems to be exactly what im looking for, at $140 to play, ill wait 

9 minutes ago, Reaxgrim said:

Standard Edition

Digital copy of the game

Guaranteed access to closed beta (Not started yet)

Bonus equipment at start

Left Behind Edition

Chance to enter Alpha testing (50%)

Bonus equipment at start

Increased size of stash (10x30)

Prepare for Escape Edition

Chance to enter Alpha testing (75%)

Bonus equipment at start

Greatly increased size of stash (10x40)

Larger secured container

More cash at the start

Edge of Darkness Edition

INSTANT ACCESS to the current Alpha version of the game

Bonus equipment at start

Huge size of stash (10x60)

Unique secured container

Large field backpack

Even more cash at the start

Combat tactical tomahawk

Unique in-game ID

Free access to all subsequent DLCs (Season pass)

Link to info

http://www.escapefromtarkov.com/preorder-page

Ps: i have left behind edition and dont have alpha access so you are defo not guaranteed to get in.

14 hours ago, EightGalaxies said:

People talking about the alpha, I am waiting for the beta. 

tbh am just wondering if alpha invites are still going out or stopped. have a 50/50 chance so would be nice to know if waves of invites are still on going these days.

Edited by Reaxgrim
necuja
41 minutes ago, Reaxgrim said:

tbh am just wondering if alpha invites are still going out or stopped. have a 50/50 chance so would be nice to know if waves of invites are still on going these days.

I answered this earlier on this page if you buy the package for a chance it is determined at that exact time you make the purchase if you don't receive email you weren't picked...there were 3 additional waves to give previous purchasers who weren't chosen a chance to be picked but that's over now and any additional ones would be announced if so

19 minutes ago, necuja said:

I answered this earlier on this page if you buy the package for a chance it is determined at that exact time you make the purchase if you don't receive email you weren't picked...there were 3 additional waves to give previous purchasers who weren't chosen a chance to be picked but that's over now and any additional ones would be announced if so

akwell thats a shame. if i upgrade to the 75% chance one would it re do it? lol

edit: That will be a no as i just did it and nothing still haha dam :)

Edit 2: I lie.. just got the invite. :)

Edited by Reaxgrim
necuja
7 minutes ago, Reaxgrim said:

akwell thats a shame. if i upgrade to the 75% chance one would it re do it? lol

edit: That will be a no as i just did it and nothing still haha dam :)

Edit 2: I lie.. just got the invite. :)

Haha yes if you upgrade it's givivng you a new chance and like you saw just takes a lil bit to process all the way

Murd3rWorship

Hey guys, I am sorry if I sound like I am whining, but I have to say this!

Few days ago I was thinking of buying the starter edition and I was thinking I would be able to play the game right away. However, when I looked around I realized that won't happen until the beta starts(which only god knows when this will happen) and my other options were to go and buy the more expensive edition of the game and just have a chance to gain access to the early access...I was like WTF? Are you for real people? Indie studio selling a starter pack of a indie game for 35 euro and you still can't get the early access but instead you have to spend 79.99 euro and pray to have the chance to be able to play it right away? I mean what kind of a crooked system is that? Your game seems to have a decent graphics and gameplay, but that price tag is unreal. Oh and the game is not on Steam as well....that's a huge red flag!

Best regards.

necuja

@Murde3rWorship as this is a pre order question post what is your exact question? Also don't look at the pre order as getting early access you are getting extras as well the people paying these high prices are to test the alpha and support the devs and they made a statement that they are trying for summer to start closed beta

Murd3rWorship
3 hours ago, necuja said:

@Murde3rWorship as this is a pre order question post what is your exact question? Also don't look at the pre order as getting early access you are getting extras as well the people paying these high prices are to test the alpha and support the devs and they made a statement that they are trying for summer to start closed beta

Well, my main concern is why an indie game have a triple A price and not giving access to the early access for the price of 35 euro, but I guess that doesn't matter anymore...

Enchalada
42 minutes ago, Alfonzo said:

Just upgraded too prepare to escape thinking that I would get in.... I was so wrong xD

58c32f798e440_SoSorry.jpg.63b48fdb9848708c03ebb83894513025.jpg

Soon, beta is "right around the corner". Hopefully 9_9

• Upvote 1