• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• necuja

• Aerror

• DreTaX14

• Enchalada

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Do not discard or remove your container from your character. Now you would need to reset your profile to get it back or wait for the next patch to reset it. Resetting will wipe your profile and you wi

I have the same thing

I wait a bit longer until its less "unknown". 

Posted Images

mwcharger
45 minutes ago, MarmaladeHD said:

Is the Edge on darkness edition worth getting? Also if played alone is the game still fun to play?

IMO the alpha is still missing a lot of content.  I play alone and not being able to play as a scav yet kinda sucks.  It's fun but if I were to buy again, I would just wait a month or two for the beta.... or keep checking in on update, if they add any new features it might be worth playing in alpha.

again , this is entirely just my opinion.  It is intense and fun , and the EOD does give you all future dlc, so if you think it's a game your going to like I would say go for it just to save money on the dlc

Enchalada

@MarmaladeHD Personally I'm glad I purchased EOD. Size of stash and secured container are a big help. Beta is expected this year so all the alpha stuff is minor (alpha access is certain). With the permanent discount availability you have time to think on how much your willing to spend. Most if not all EOD advantages will be obtainable with some grinding (upon final release) and not all EOD perks are available in alpha.

Game play is subjective. Going alone can result in numerous deaths but can also yield good outcomes (depends on your play style). Game is still in early stages so losing items to bugs and such should be taken lightly but losing good gear can be difficult because obtaining gear can be difficult. So every little advantage EOD will get will help but you could also lose it all. Not every aspect of the game is available in alpha aswell. 

I advise you to watch different streamers and youtubers. Not everyone who bought EOD was satisfied with there purchase and there are many "I want my money back" posts. Just make sure you understand what your buying into.

I paid full price and I  wish now I would have waited and gotten EOD on a discount price but it's been fun. It's the only thing I play. The only thing your paying extra for is unique ID, Tomahawk, and future season passes. If your ok paying a premium for those things than yes get EOD or if you want a starting advantage (but people can have standard edition and catch up quick depending on skill and hours put into the game). Also "unique secured container" is another thing only EOD will obtain but I have no idea what they mean by "unique".

Hope this helped - Ench

Edited by Enchalada
Grammar and Information
  • Upvote 1
mwcharger

Just be advised a lot of the streamers and you tubers are using the press kit and some older videos from February and January show the game as a much less punishing experience as offline mode would allow you to keep loot you found.  This has since changed, personally I don't like that I can't keep the loot I find in offline

• Upvote 1
tehnofreeman

Hi!

I have both EFT EOD, but can't find out how I can download that game. 

I have checked out my profile page (forum says, download link or something should be on profile page). I could not find nothing.

https://ibb.co/kUeGrF

Thanks.

tehnofreeman

Yes, I could not find download client on my profile page. If you could open that link https://ibb.co/kUeGrF , you will see my profile page screenshot. In transactions column I've got notification about payment for EOD, and in Pre-ordered it says 'Nothing'.

Enchalada

Probably hasn't fully processed yet. Have you gotten an email for EFT? If not I think you have to wait a bit.

Edited by Enchalada
Edit
iGoodLifeNL
9 minutes ago, TheCenturion said:

so ive just pre order the game, can I not play the beta as like half of youtube is? any info cheers lads

The current state is Alpha-state, depending on your pre-order acces you are able to play.

i pre orderd the standard pack when can i play the game. its say *Please be ready to receive an official invitation to join Escape from Tarkov closed beta testing.*?  Any idea when closed beta is or has it been?

iGoodLifeNL
18 minutes ago, Nex2This said:

i pre orderd the standard pack when can i play the game. its say *Please be ready to receive an official invitation to join Escape from Tarkov closed beta testing.*?  Any idea when closed beta is or has it been?

Close beta will be coming early summer ish. 

Natalino
1 hour ago, Fallenman said:

what do i do if my gamma case is missing 

Do not discard or remove your container from your character. Now you would need to reset your profile to get it back or wait for the next patch to reset it. Resetting will wipe your profile and you will start back up again and it has 14 days cool down period. You can do it from your profile at:

http://www.escapefromtarkov.com/profile

56 minutes ago, MadMcardle said:

Hello @Fallenman,

For something like this it is best to email - [email protected]

Support email is for payment issues, complaints (Sometimes) and account related issue.

Thank you!

• Upvote 2
Snake-Plissken

On the ropes about what package to buy right now. I need clarification on what exactly the Prepare for Escape Edition's "Larger secured container means". The Left Behind Edition has no mention of any secured container. Does the LBE have a secured container or is "Larger" just a typo? Or is "Larger" some classification of container I just have no point of reference on?

• 3 weeks later...

Hello!
I have Standard Edition since 22.02.2016 and i still cant play bcuz there is only alpha keys. I want back to streaming on my twitch channel but i want stream only this game. This is my type of game. I need 100% date when the beta will be for us! Or give us (standard edition players) some alpha keys. We just can't wait so long. I just want test this game. Is here any chance to get alpha key on Standard Edition? Without giveaway?

iGoodLifeNL
20 hours ago, Pr0c3nT said:

Hello!
I have Standard Edition since 22.02.2016 and i still cant play bcuz there is only alpha keys. I want back to streaming on my twitch channel but i want stream only this game. This is my type of game. I need 100% date when the beta will be for us! Or give us (standard edition players) some alpha keys. We just can't wait so long. I just want test this game. Is here any chance to get alpha key on Standard Edition? Without giveaway?

Please be patient, Beta will be coming around summer, you can upgrade your pre-order to get into alpha.

1. Thx for answer :)
2. Easy to say "be patient" when im waiting 14 months now... They said "beta in summer" in last year also. I can upgrade my version for 75 euro but there is tax. This tax killing me! :) 23% tax is insane :/

So... i should spend more and more money and still MAYBE get alpha key.
Beta - summer 2016 NOT.
BETA - summer 2017 but you are not sure for 100% yet :) GJ
This is not fair waiting 14 months for game. My friend bought preorder GTA 5 and he waited only 1-2 weeks :)
And please, don't be like Sergey Titov :)

necuja
23 minutes ago, Pr0c3nT said:

So... i should spend more and more money and still MAYBE get alpha key.
Beta - summer 2016 NOT.
BETA - summer 2017 but you are not sure for 100% yet :) GJ
This is not fair waiting 14 months for game. My friend bought preorder GTA 5 and he waited only 1-2 weeks :)
And please, don't be like Sergey Titov :)

It's all up to you to spend more money or not development takes time and set backs occur gta 5 is also 3 and a half years old (ps3 version) and took almost 2 years after to get a release on pc in 2015 so.... Alpha testing started like was stated last August all dates should be expected to change due to unforseen situations (also comparing a company like rock star games who is 18 years old to bsg who is smaller makes no sense) but anyway this thread is very old and the OP has had his issues dealt with anyone else with pre order related things refer to the link below or if you have any issues contact [email protected]