The Desync is Killing the game

Hellinabarrel

Hellinabarrel

I'm getting to the point now where i wont be playing for much longer the desync is so bad. 

It's the reason why we have so many axe looters and shoot on sight players, you want to shoot first because if you wait that slight second you may be dead from the desync.

I've come to axe looting as a standard because i die to desync so often.

When are we going to see some real nextcode improvement and some oceanic servers for all of us people on the lower hemisphere?? There's lots of talk on the servers and people link different threads here and there but i've been surfing this forum since January and havn't seen a single post from the devs actually stating that it's happening or in the works.

Mean while the 5-10 people in my clan that were waiting to see what happened once beta came out to buy the game are now second guessing due to all the bad press and videos from people from down under and similar areas.

Crying out for some answers here before i hang my boots up for a couple of months till i try again.

Fix the desync and get some oceanic servers already. At lease make it a priority. 

Vented.

• Upvote 1
AboveDeadly
9 minutes ago, Hellinabarrel said:

I'm getting to the point now where i wont be playing for much longer the desync is so bad. 

It's the reason why we have so many axe looters and shoot on sight players, you want to shoot first because if you wait that slight second you may be dead from the desync.

I've come to axe looting as a standard because i die to desync so often.

When are we going to see some real nextcode improvement and some oceanic servers for all of us people on the lower hemisphere?? There's lots of talk on the servers and people link different threads here and there but i've been surfing this forum since January and havn't seen a single post from the devs actually stating that it's happening or in the works.

Mean while the 5-10 people in my clan that were waiting to see what happened once beta came out to buy the game are now second guessing due to all the bad press and videos from people from down under and similar areas.

Crying out for some answers here before i hang my boots up for a couple of months till i try again.

Fix the desync and get some oceanic servers already. At lease make it a priority. 

Vented.

yeah the desync sucks and with all that money that the devs have. i haven't seen any post of anything to fix desync. i hope there having fun spending our hard earned money 

Woodsen_Moosen

The desync issue has been addressed several times. Please utilize the search function to find other, similar topics to comment on.

#Locked Unneeded Thread