sensitivity sliders for 1X optics 2X scopes 4X and so on

HeroicHand

Hey, I think it would be nice to have individual sliders for 1x 2x 4x 8x and more zoom, right now when you have a pistol it will not be the same sens as a rifle whit iron sights.  however it will be the same if you take the iron sights of the rifle, it should just be the same wite iron sights on. or have a sens slider for pistol aswell. if that happened then the sens could be the same for pistol and any 1x optics on rifles, if the player chose to do so. I also noticed that when you put the white scope PSO 1M2-1 on a rifle and have MPR45 backup mount on the front, the sens will be that of the 4x scope and it does not switch to the 1x sens when you switch to look thru the optic on the backup mount. the scopes Bravo4 4X30 scope, Leupold Mark 4 HAMR 4X24mm delta point hybrid assault scope, and ELCAN SpectorDR 1x/4x , all have 4x zoom but it's not the same slower sens as the PSO 1M2-1 they have the same sens as the 1X optics / iron sights, the ELCAN SpectorDR 1x/4x has a 1x zoom and its nice that its the same as the iron sights when you are on the 1x zoom. but when you switch you would think it would switch to the sens of the PSO 1M2-1 4x but it does not it stays on the 1x sens. it would be nice if I could make the 4x slower or faster if I preferred that, it could all stay how it is as default but just add sliders for each x amount of zoom , and also a pistol slider so that I can have it the same sense as the rifles whit iron sights, or a sens that's higher or even lower than my rifle sens 

Edited by feexfire
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3

5 hours ago, feexfire said:

Hey, I think it would be nice to have individual sliders for 1x 2x 4x 8x and more zoom, right now when you have a pistol it will not be the same sens as a rifle whit iron sights.  however it will be the same if you take the iron sights of the rifle, it should just be the same wite iron sights on. or have a sens slider for pistol aswell. if that happened then the sens could be the same for pistol and any 1x optics on rifles, if the player chose to do so. I also noticed that when you put the white scope PSO 1M2-1 on a rifle and have MPR45 backup mount on the front, the sens will be that of the 4x scope and it does not switch to the 1x sens when you switch to look thru the optic on the backup mount. the scopes Bravo4 4X30 scope, Leupold Mark 4 HAMR 4X24mm delta point hybrid assault scope, and ELCAN SpectorDR 1x/4x , all have 4x zoom but it's not the same slower sens as the PSO 1M2-1 they have the same sens as the 1X optics / iron sights, the ELCAN SpectorDR 1x/4x has a 1x zoom and its nice that its the same as the iron sights when you are on the 1x zoom. but when you switch you would think it would switch to the sens of the PSO 1M2-1 4x but it does not it stays on the 1x sens. it would be nice if I could make the 4x slower or faster if I preferred that, it could all stay how it is as default but just add sliders for each x amount of zoom , and also a pistol slider so that I can have it the same sense as the rifles whit iron sights, or a sens that's higher or even lower than my rifle sens 

agree

On 20/8/2017 at 8:59 PM, feexfire said:

I wouldnt like that. I have played in one game that has that and you have bad muzzle memory. I would only agree in making the ADS sensitivity lower with the very highly powered scopes for the sniper rifles but for the rest is ok like right now. Also it seems with thos edifferent sensitivities like you have more recoil becasue you have to pull more the mouse, not a good feature.

Edited by Terminator01
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, Terminator01 said:

I wouldnt like that. I have played in one game that has that and you have bad muzzle memory. I would only agree in making the ADS sensitivity lower with the very highly powered scopes for the sniper rifles but for the rest is ok like right now. Also it seems with thos edifferent sensitivities like you have more recoil becasue you have to pull more the mouse, not a good feature.

well if I can make the sens for my pistol and rifle iron sight / 1x the same it would be the same muscle memory, right now it's not unless I change my sens when I switch from pistol to rifle and vice versa. but right now some scopes have more sens than others on the same x4 zoom . on one scope you can turn lets say 180 and on the other it will be 360 but its the same zoom , so if I want to play scope "C" then when I switch to scope "Y" i need to change sens and I would need to know beforehand what that number is in order to make it the same sens as it was with scope "C" . They could just make the default as it is now. and the sliders for people who would like to change the settings. I will make a video about this topic because it's a bit hard to explain on text and with nothing to show , 

Edited by feexfire

15 hours ago, feexfire said:

well if I can make the sens for my pistol and rifle iron sight / 1x the same it would be the same muscle memory, right now it's not unless I change my sens when I switch from pistol to rifle and vice versa. but right now some scopes have more sens than others on the same x4 zoom . on one scope you can turn lets say 180 and on the other it will be 360 but its the same zoom , so if I want to play scope "C" then when I switch to scope "Y" i need to change sens and I would need to know beforehand what that number is in order to make it the same sens as it was with scope "C" . They could just make the default as it is now. and the sliders for people who would like to change the settings. I will make a video about this topic because it's a bit hard to explain on text and with nothing to show , 

I am ok if it is optinal and they dont force me to play with it.

14 hours ago, Terminator01 said:

I am ok if it is optinal and they dont force me to play with it.

yeah, i dont think they need to change the current state just add on options for change if wanted for the zoom ratio i did tho mess up the info on the scopes all scopes will have the same sens no matter the zoom except for the 16X sniper scope. and the pistol.