Whats wrong with Scavs?!?

Irlandec666

Irlandec666

So i think there is some problems with scavs because once i went alone on Raid in Factory with full gear AK, Meds and etc. game was going good killed 3 bots 1 player and when i was full i runned to extracting area and i heard steps behind me so i turned around and i moved left little bit but i was moving with CAPS and i was just waiting for that sneaky to get inside but that was bot and he just killed me with prefire, so if you not very stupid that means that Scavs have very good Wall Hack or they playing with expensive headset ( Sarcasm ) 

Well, that could be desync, which means basically that you are in different position on map than you see on your screen OR what is possible too, just player scav with some wallhack or aimbot on. I think we'll never find out, but if it was chacker, I'd like to believe he will be caught and banned. Probably the first one thoug. And by the way, there's alot of problems in this game right now since it's the beta :D 

Edited by houbsky
necuja

Scavs have been addressed along with desync. The scavs have issues and are being adjusted constantly, and desync can occur at any moment to ruin your day.

Lastly please follow forum rules and use search function before making a repeat thread and refrain from using profanity.