I'm sure this has been said before.

As the title says, the bots kind of ruin the game. Having 4 or 5 pinpoint accuracy bots sitting near exits is pure idiocy in my opinion. I am sure at least one person will say get good but c'mon man this is getting dumb. Please fix it.

I am sick of having maxed gear, heading towards an exit only to hear Russian words then a black screen.

Edited by Noeyjerd

yea I know they were worse.. I'm more concerned at the sheer number of them. I just got hit by 4 near an exit in customs.

Nerfed or not, that is impossible. :(

Edited by Noeyjerd

My advice; Be tactical, take your time and have patience. Playing with squads also helps (a lot). I struggled to begin with but i'm now around 25 hours into the game, getting the hang of things and have them pretty sussed (on at least two of the maps). I still get caught off guard from time to time but not nearly as often these days. It's the players i'm more worried about.

necuja

As you pointed out, this has been brought up. The ai is always being adjusted and will continue to be. Please follow forum rules and refrain from making multiple posts on things already discussed and answered