Reinstalled Windows - Reset Device ID

I've recently reinstalled my Windows 8.1 Pro with a new OEM key and now I can't start the launcher at all.

How do I go about resetting the Device ID associated with my account so I can launch the launcher on this new Windows isnstallation?

Microwave663

I'm not too sure, for now I'd say you'd need to reset your account. Which, isn't a huge issue considering wipes are frequent with major updates and all.

Your problem is probably not related to Device ID. As far as I experienced, the game will automatically ask you for a new Device ID when it detects a change. I experienced it first hand since I had this game installed on both my laptop and my desktop. On the desktop I even formatted it and reinstalled, and it asked me for a new Device ID, then worked well.

Your problem is probably one of the common launcher issues, so maybe check threads in this section of the forum :
http://forum.escapefromtarkov.com/forum/109-technical/

Good luck.

Problem disappeared after 8 hours wait time. I have no idea what fixed it. Maybe the kind support people read my Contact Us message and helped out.