Grenade radius / cover.

So do grenades just blow through metal walls and concrete structures? 

I usually don't mind losing stuff if someone gets the upper hand on me, but when it comes down to the fact I was behind a metal wall, and a metal container, (primary factory extraction point), and I heard a grenade land on the OUTSIDE of it, and I die? That seems a little suspect.

EDIT: Speaking of, I had a desynch in the game, relogged as people state to do. Was OUT OF BOUNDS above the map, could see everything and every one. My question is, since I keep seeing moderators states the devs are aware of this issue, has there been a post made letting people know they are aware, or have they even given us any information on to why this has been happening so often? It seems as time goes on, desynching is much more common. And would like to be pointed towards something if they have put anything out stating; "Hey guys, we know. Here's what we think it is, here's what we're trying to do." Not just "Yeah we know, hold onto your pants."

Edited by FeddyKen
COLanski

Well idk how long you got the game but they are working constantly on the servers. Desync is (compared to early alpha state) mostly gone by now. (its still a lot compared to other games)

The Grenades should not kill you behind cover - this is propably a desync issue too.

1 hour ago, NocturnalNuns said:

Grenades have fragmentation. I am unsure of the penetration of the fragments, but maybe it rolled around the container.

Through a closed door and around a, what seems to be, 10 foot container. I'm highly doubtful. I'm guessing it was intermittent desynching.