More than another KOH game?

shadowmosesog

shadowmosesog

I mean no disrespect when I ask this. Can someone tell me if this game is going to be more than a King of the Hill / Random Deathmatch? So far from what I have been seeing I am seeing RDM and KOH. I am hoping for more. Serious answers only please. 

Yes it's basically always KOS unless you're playing with friends, it's not KotH at all though. The karma system is planned to be introduced which should be able to create more of a faction based environment, but at the moment it's just a kill or be killed game if you have a weapon.

Edited by THALL
shadowmosesog

King of the Hill not Kill on Sight. I understand it's pretty much KOS. I was just curious if it's going to be more than kill, loot, exit.  There are so many out there now I was hoping there will be more to this than just random matches against other players. I am not trying to upset anyone by comparing them to other games that have been release recently. 

5point5sixGUY

Currently it's a death match, but in the near future there will be other game modes, such as quests. What game modes exactly, and what do those entail, I dunno, but there will be other game modes.

OP what is it exactly that you are comparing this game to, and what is it that you are hoping for in thus game? I'm just curious. .