Sign in to follow this  
Patfast

Tritium Sights?

Patfast

Just a quick question- since day/night cycles are confirmed, are we also gonna have tritium sights or illuminated scopes to help facilitate night combat?

ivantherussian

Idk alec, but i can illuminate your life, and have a NOICE night combat with you ;=).

Jokes aside i really hope BSG add them, it will be way easier and cooler.

K1zlyar

Yeah I definitely hope they have tritiums! Cos shooting in the dark with open sights is like pissing into the wind. 

ODD
9 hours ago, K1zlyar said:

Yeah I definitely hope they have tritiums! Cos shooting in the dark with open sights is like pissing into the wind. 

Just turn your brighteness and gamma up. No need to spend money on nightvision gear. 

Ninjapiraatti
23 minutes ago, ODD said:

Just turn your brighteness and gamma up. No need to spend money on nightvision gear. 

Screw things like that! I want my realism!! Let it be standing in the dark with no vision at all I embrace the darkness as my kin!

Drekal
55 minutes ago, ODD said:

There won't be any gamma sliders m8

DjiRo
3 hours ago, ODD said:

Devs will block that functionnality in-game :)

No more 'cheating' with the settings as in DayZ-of-a-joke. Pitch black will be black.

DerpingWork
4 minutes ago, DjiRo said:

Devs will block that functionnality in-game :)

No more 'cheating' with the settings as in DayZ-of-a-joke. Pitch black will be black.

I remember one RP server i used to play on, that server has one majestic rule: NO Gamma up while at night, and only one who was obeying it were streamers streaming atm, because even they were doing it while not being watched, not saying that whole FB page was like "GAMMA UP IS F*CKING CHEATING!".

So, meaning of this? Less dark "night", no more options to set gamma up (well, only in normal limits, not making your monitor emit light like sun, making you blind), and putting an option for everyone to get NV from the start, otherwise players will play only during days.

INJULMI

EFT is coming...

jatobi

Because you can select a front and rear sight on your pistol, not having the option for Tritium sights would seem kind of pointless.  No reason to be able to select the front/rear sights if you can't change them out for Tritium.

Europoor

I'd love Hiviz soghts sights ingame :) 

Elitepwnsface

With the customization, it would be hard not to see having scopes and other addons(wpn mods) that would accommodate for different ops/circumstances.