BooseOG

Key Guide

How do you use them? Is there a special button for them? I've found 6 keys, and for some reason it never says "Open door". I have found every key too in all file cabinets located on the 3rd floor of Factory, still, could not go to any doors.

14 hours ago, Ice_of_Autumn said:

How do you use them? Is there a special button for them? I've found 6 keys, and for some reason it never says "Open door". I have found every key too in all file cabinets located on the 3rd floor of Factory, still, could not go to any doors.

You need to have keys with you what you wanna use. When have correct key with you then door should have option "Unlock" first you unlock door then you can open it.

I recommend that you put keys you use into container so that you would not lose them when you die. Getting documents case you can carry 16 keys in 2 slots.

On 10/25/2017 at 6:53 AM, Jdawg319 said:

Does anyone know what this key is? 

EscapeFromTarkov 2017-10-24 23-47-58.png

if you didn't figure it out yet, that's the soviet key and it opens one of the pumping station doors on Factory.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Nxtro said:

Marked Key has more than just pistol spawns, this patch people have gotten DVL/SV98/ASVAL/VSS ect. Even Docs spawns there.

This guide is outdated.

50 minutes ago, Nxtro said:

Yeah, I was implying for it to be updated. xD

I will message OP and see if I can get permission to re-write it updated. 

• Upvote 1

On 9/1/2017 at 10:00 AM, F4D3D said:

First of all, you do have to give credit, because you copied it word for word off of another website. Second of all, even if it's accessible to the public, that doesn't mean you can copy it. It's not your work and it is protected by copyright. That's plagiarism and it's illegal. 

@Woodsen_Moosen please take this down.

Bro do u not understand how copyright works if i just typed an essay right now and posted it on a forum someone could take it and it would not be illegal theres a process to actually copyright something. Just because this guy posted something on a website does not mean its protected, and obviously crediting it is the right thing to do but doesnt mean he has to next time dont post a message like that if you have no idea what ur talking about.

Edited by GreedyFly

On 9/1/2017 at 3:00 PM, F4D3D said:

First of all, you do have to give credit, because you copied it word for word off of another website. Second of all, even if it's accessible to the public, that doesn't mean you can copy it. It's not your work and it is protected by copyright. That's plagiarism and it's illegal. 

@Woodsen_Moosen please take this down.

what a idiot, bet your fun at a party.

• Thanks 1

Am 22.8.2017 um 17:37 schrieb BooseOG:

[...]

1. Key (black handle) - This opens the gas station office door. There is a safe,  very rarely a pistol under the desk, rubles on the ground, and loose loot on the shelves in the back.
  2. Key (black handle) - This is identical to the gas station key but opens the office trailer in construction. Contains a weapons crate. 

[...]

Is this a Typo that both keys named "Key" have a black handle? I have a Key with a black handle and an other one with a orange handle. Does somebody know which one is which?

Heyo.. i found a key whats not on this list.. west wing room 221 key when inspected and when not inspected its just san221.. and its purple coloured like the factory key.. been trying to see info on it but none has been found and i cant really get to the dorms to open whats inside cause people been killing me even if i have nothing.. not even a melee weapon lolimage.thumb.png.f716d0984273e094848d0c1dfd3f65ff.png

Edited by Teddy779

9 hours ago, Teddy779 said:

Heyo.. i found a key whats not on this list.. west wing room 221 key when inspected and when not inspected its just san221.. and its purple coloured like the factory key.. been trying to see info on it but none has been found and i cant really get to the dorms to open whats inside cause people been killing me even if i have nothing.. not even a melee weapon lolimage.thumb.png.f716d0984273e094848d0c1dfd3f65ff.png

key if for shorelines, head to the resorts west wing 2nd floor, great gear with these keys.

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, Teddy779 said:

Yup, i have 222 key, Room nr 222 is total goldmine, i escape every time by jumping out of balcony, better get some little damage 4 my legs, than go downstairs and maybe get my a$$ kicked by wondering Elite ! :D I made lot of Offline runs and learned about resorts, where is my door and how do get out of there fast.. etc.. etc..

666.png

On 18/09/2017 at 5:09 PM, ghost3366 said:

Is there a spawn location guide yet? Trying to find machinery key if anyone knows where I might find it.

i believe it spawns in 3 story building, 3rd floor, when at the stairs inside, turn right and climb over the bed and chair, its the room on the left side with a window facing playground, its in either two of the jackets on the right hand wall, i believe its a blue and purple coat