Scav on Scav just needs to stop!

AlphaOmega

AlphaOmega

HI

My understanding of the Scav run is to help you get some gear? I think I'm right so just stop killing each other on sight! you are defeating the whole point of the Scav run. You don't really get anything from doing it. There are so many other ways of getting the pistol that I start with without ruining a run for somebody else. The whole KOS thing as a whole just needs to stop for the game to progress to the vision the developers have for it. This Karma system can not come soon enough!

Thanks

5 minutes ago, AlphaOmega said:

My understanding of the Scav run is to help you get some gear?

I kill you and take your Scav gear.

Mission accomplished I guess?

More importantly stop contributing to the mass of threads on this topic made whenever someone buys the game. Nothing will change until the karma system is added, it may not even change anything immediately.

I think if SCAV was really created just for the weapon or gear run, they would of made SCAV invincible or something. Since that isnt the case i think you are free to kill as many SCAV's as you want to. Its treu, it sucks.... i know the feeling. But you get a SCAV every 60min. so where is the problem? 

necuja

This has already been discussed and answered over and over.. if you want to add to a discussion please look into the latest interview where nikita states they will add a karma system to handle this sort of behavior