V1rz

Upgrade Problem?

V1rz

Hi guys, 

I allready posted a ticket for this but i'm not getting any reply's. 

At first i bought the Left Behind Edition, got everything the game promised to give me. more stash, money etc... 

After playing a bit, gathering loot (i very much like the game) My stash got full so i decided to buy the Edge Of Darkness Limited Edition. 

I noticed i didnt get what the game promised me: Huge size of stash (10x60), Additional equipment and resources in stash, Unique secured container, Large field backpack

Even more cash, Combat tactical tomahawk, Initially good standings with all in-game traders

Unique in-game ID (this one i got, (name is in yellow on chat)

Free access to all subsequent DLCs (Season pass) (not sure about this one). 

Since im typing anyway i encountered another problem, i noticed is that i cant bind my key properly. i used zqsd ( azerty keyboard) for movement. a and e for leaning. default its set otherwise. now whe i press q to move left, my character goes leaning to the left as well. pretty anoiying some times. i checked the binds. q is set to move left, a to lean left. allready did reset my binds again. still having the same issue. 

Did some1 allready encountered the same problems as i did? or can some1 help me out with this? 

Thx guys, 

NocturnalNuns

You have to reset your account in the profile settings of the website for the upgrade to take affect. Youll lose everything currently so use it all up before you reset.

V1rz

ok, thx for the advise NocturnalNuns :) 

Now all i need is some1 to help me with my bind problem :P 

Have a nice day ^^ :D 

Woodsen_Moosen

Are you ensuring to click on "Save" after you set your new binds, or are you setting them and exiting the settings? 

@V1rz

V1rz

Hi @Woodsen_Moosen , 

I think i saved it. Ill retry just to be sure. 

Last question about the upgrade problem, NocturnalNuns told me to be reset the account and use all of my stash up before resetting the account. If i sell all and reset then, do i lose my roubels as well? i could use all of my stash up, but with what benefit? 

Woodsen_Moosen

There is no point in using everything in your stash before reset because none of the money/skills/trader levels will carry over.

dragonhey

Or there is good way to safe up your money before reset is find a friend and let him keep all u value items or just sell all u item for rubles then let him keep it for you,then after u reset u game ,and u have more rubles to spend.

Edited by dragonhey

V1rz

Hi guys, 

Allready did the reset :D

It crossed my mind to put items over to a friend, only problem there is, i don't have friends playing escape from tarkov "yet" (shame on them). 

Reset did the job (awesome) :D

Will check for my binds later on. allready did the changes again and pressed Save. (Fingers Crossed) 

Thanks for the help so far guys. 

Edited by V1rz

necuja

@V1rz also, the only thing you get from pre order is the stash size and container. You will not get anything else till later on. 

The pre order specific loadouts will come later

V1rz

Hi @necuja, Thx for the info ^^, 

Bind problem solved as well ^^ :) i didnt see/know there are 2 types of leaning... :P:P 

thewarhound91

@necuja i upgraded reset profile and i still have my small stash and small container and combat knife.

necuja
1 hour ago, thewarhound91 said:

@necuja i upgraded reset profile and i still have my small stash and small container and combat knife.

Alright, make a support ticket then pm me here the number

Kuro_PTS

Do you have to pay the difference between the two versions, when you upgrade, or do you have to pay the full price?

krawecki
8 minutes ago, Kuro_PTS said:

Do you have to pay the difference between the two versions, when you upgrade, or do you have to pay the full price?

Difference

• Upvote 1