Lost Stuff out of my stash

I am pretty upset since two ScavBPs that were in my stash just got deleted. They just disappeared in between Trader transactions. I dont care for the Backpacks but one was packed with a million Rubels and the other one with an fully stacked m4.

Its pretty odd that just these two ScavBPs got deleted. Is there any chance that this is just an error and they will be rolled back? Just those two were deleted.

And NO i didnt sell them nor did i discard them by accident.

Edited by x4n
  • Upvote 1
dragonhey

Did you trade something items with trader?

Sometime if u trade some item and need scav bp to trade for it,it happens to me once.

Woodsen_Moosen
1 hour ago, dragonhey said:

Did you trade something items with trader?

Sometime if u trade some item and need scav bp to trade for it,it happens to me once.

This is a good point. It is a possibility that you had an encounter with a trader that required items and not currency, and it could have pulled those Scav Backpacks for the trade.

Nope i didnt had a trade with ScavBP. I wouldnt know any trade with ScavBPs anyways? I just traded 4 scav VESTS and 7 mags for a silenced KIDR or what its called.

That is pretty much the only trade without currency that I made today.

I am pretty sure that it is a bug. I am well aware that this is only a beta and poo can happen but a Backpack full of cash getting deleted is just a punch in the guts. :(

So be aware everyone dont stack stuff in Backpacks.

COLanski
vor 3 Stunden schrieb x4n:

Nope i didnt had a trade with ScavBP. I wouldnt know any trade with ScavBPs anyways? I just traded 4 scav VESTS and 7 mags for a silenced KIDR or what its called.

That is pretty much the only trade without currency that I made today.

I am pretty sure that it is a bug. I am well aware that this is only a beta and poo can happen but a Backpack full of cash getting deleted is just a punch in the guts. :(

So be aware everyone dont stack stuff in Backpacks.

For this trade you should have scrolled down ... since you ALSO NEED 2 SCAV BACKPACKS! :)

• Upvote 2
necuja
47 minutes ago, COLanski said:

For this trade you should have scrolled down ... since you ALSO NEED 2 SCAV BACKPACKS! :)

O snap, the plot thickens!!

52 minutes ago, COLanski said:

Yeah this is certainly what happened as it's happened to me by accident too. Thankfully i only had some meds in one of the Scav Backpacks. You have to scroll down on some trades to see what additional things are required and in this case 2 Scav backpacks. Sadly yours just had a lot of good stuff in. I'm annoyed for you.

It should really not allow you to put things into the trade if they contain items. Perhaps that will come into affect sooner or later.

Edited by detoxuk
vor einer Stunde schrieb COLanski:

Well F*** me. You are right. I totally didnt see that since the scroll bar on the side is not that obvious. So it was my fault.

So no bug here just me not paying attention.

But I think you shouldnt be able to trade Backpacks/Vests which have stuff in them. Would be much better/safer.

Well that was one expensive KEDR. Too bad I lost it in the round afterwards because i had a 30 second LAG. Jeeez this game kills me.

Edited by x4n
  • Upvote 1