HeftyGuy

Upgrading Package Deletes Inventory and Trader stats?

HeftyGuy

I was told by 2 of my friends that when they upgraded their game package, that all of their items in their inventory was deleted along with the fact that the trader standings got reset, why is this a thing, why dont you fix this INSTANTLY along with his player rank, WHY does it do this?

Edited by HeftyGuy

Huskie

They have reset their profile in order for their game packages to reflect which package they have and to receive any bonus stash items from their packages. Searching the forums might have been a quicker way to find out why its set up this way.

ynefel

Your EfT profile needs to be reset in order for upgrade to register. Worth remembering that there's regular wipes anyway - you're going to lose everything prior to release regardless. Possibly several times over. It's beta testing - don't get attached to your gear.

• Upvote 1

parsec
vor 4 Minuten schrieb ynefel:

Your EfT profile needs to be reset in order for upgrade to register. Worth remembering that there's regular wipes anyway - you're going to lose everything prior to release regardless. Possibly several times over. It's beta testing - don't get attached to your gear.

Basically, what he said. During beta testing there will be a few patches that will require a full wipe of the Character and/or stash. When you upgrade your edition, you need a way of acquiring your new stash and the gear that you start with. So you need to reset your account in order for the changes to take effect.

LonestarAUT

Will 'STANDING LEVEL' (e.g. 0,96) also be lost if I upgrade and reset my account?

Thanks in advance!

salidin
1 hour ago, LonestarAUT said:

Will 'STANDING LEVEL' (e.g. 0,96) also be lost if I upgrade and reset my account?

Thanks in advance!

Yes, the soft wipe from .9 was only due to BSG they didn't change the hard wipe that the account reset does. 

• Thanks 1