Will there be female characters?

there should be female characters in every game. Now don't get me wrong. I do understand that reality is one thing and playing game is another. This are games we are talking about so don't try to sale me a reality angle here cause it ain't going to work. There are a lot of female players including my wife and daughter and they want to play the game with a female character. That's the bottom line. They are customers and they pay for games too. Are they ever going to do this in real life? hell no. Most of us men won't either. All we want is to experience it with a character similar to us. So, I do think it should have female character. Same with Red orchestra 2 and such. Have any idea how many women fought in WWII especially from Russia. Yet there is not one character female in red orchestra games or any WWII game that I know of. Come on move on. Stop treating women like they aren't worthy of anything. They are human too.

• Sad 1
DocPsycho

1 hour ago, 0V3RKILL said:

There are a lot of female players including my wife and daughter and they want to play the game with a female character. That's the bottom line. They are customers and they pay for games too.

It's the game Dev's choice.   They make the game, they code it, they put their time, sweat and tears into it.   If you don't like it, your wife doesn't or your daughter doesn't then make your own or don't support a game.   Seriously it's that easy.    The game Dev's can put whatever characters they want or don't want into a game.

• Upvote 2