MrFreemanCz

Just a "suggestion", fix the damm gun glitches.

MrFreemanCz

Please, im tired of those ... doing this who has no balls and cant play the game legit. Get good at the game. Peace. 

2017-08-25[19-17]_-70.7, -11.1, -336.4_0.2, -0.8, 0.4, 0.4 (0).png

2017-08-25[19-17]_-70.7,_-11.1,_-336.5_0.2,_-0.8,_0.4,_0.3_(0).png

Haaylo

Was there and wondering why he had that sniper until we noticed that he glitched it.

RTRTR

It looks like i met him today.. Plus with it i saw his teleports... or what it was

FaroeNoob

What the duck... I didn't even know you could glitch main weapons - I only thought it was pistols...?

• Upvote 1

MrFreemanCz

yeah he started shooting at me when i was near the bunker at the escape with the tank, at Shoreline, from that rock where you can climb up, he was just camping there, laying and didnt even seen me running away and going around him, behind him lmao, so bad at the game.

Klaus_Quarter

I'm here since the beta, and from what I heard from alpha players, the game is more broken as and when the devs update it:

Desync, atrocious scav spawns, hitbox registration issues, server issues, glitchs/abuse and obviously a larger players base due to the beta bring more hackers too.

I hope they realize that they need to clean this up for the open beta because the game could suffer from a really bad buzz in this state. In fact it's a little bit already the case.

Edited by Klaus_Quarter

PotatoWarriah

Will profanity help prioritize this issue? Only thing I am sure of is that it will prioritize hiding of this thread.

Haaylo

Making a video rn hopfully people will see how deadly this glitch really is.

Klaus_Quarter

@MrFreemanCz

Well I assume because you showed a glitch that totally broke the game. I understand why you did it, you want to show in details the issue so they get it fix, but it's kinda counterproductive because everybody can see it and reproduce this ingame and I think they are well aware about this by now.

The warning is misused and overkill though, they could simply delete your post, tell you to not doing it again and explain why, because your intention was not malicious. It's quite the opposite actually.

Edited by Klaus_Quarter

MrFreemanCz

aaaand that's what i told then in private message. i get it, but just silently deleting messages and then throwing warnings what never expire are just overkill

Edited by MrFreemanCz

Oranje
9 minutes ago, Klaus_Quarter said:

@MrFreemanCz

The warning is misused and overkill though, they could simply delete your post, tell you to not doing it again and explain why, because your intention was not malicious. It's quite the opposite actually.

Ignorance is no excuse, someone linked a video which basically showed how to glitch, and then an actual description was given of how to do it.

Thats against the rules, and he was issued a warning for it, which is why i reported it for.

Klaus_Quarter

He wanted to explain the glitch so devs can fix it, that's all, basically he wanted to wrote a bug report...

It doesn't seem fair to me but hey whatever I'm not his avocate. Suit yourself if you think it's normal.

MrFreemanCz

yeah its funny, getting a report, for reporting a bug lol.

Venomm

Im sure that 2 guys that posted in this thread are using the glitch. And they just dont want the other 20% of us players that dont use the glitch to know how to do it. They will not get punished for glitching so we might as well all do it and make it fair.

Haaylo
1 minute ago, Venomm said:

Im sure that 2 guys that posted in this thread are using the glitch. And they just dont want the other 20% of us players that dont use the glitch to know how to do it. They will not get punished for glitching so we might as well all do it and make it fair.

Please let's not swoop down to that level considering most people wanna actually have fun with the game. I can understand it's annoying but just like the cheaters they two will get what's coming to them.

Aintence
5 minutes ago, MrFreemanCz said:

Video was not made by me.

Im 100% sure devs know how the glitch works and are working on fixing it. Spreading how to do it will only get you warning points...

MrFreemanCz

it's not like noone knows how to google right? or search it up on reddit. or just watch streamers using it.

Edited by MrFreemanCz

Venomm
14 minutes ago, Haaylo said:

Please let's not swoop down to that level considering most people wanna actually have fun with the game. I can understand it's annoying but just like the cheaters they two will get what's coming to them.

Is it still possible to have fun in this game? I think not. Glitchers are here since alpha, but still no fix. The moment they started leting in beta players i started dying to flying players and other godlike aim players, but some stupid people were saying its all desync, come on. Its not like cheaters and glitchers started appearing 3 days ago,  that was a month ago and they are still here.

Edited by Venomm

MrFreemanCz

oh and also, when people say "im pretty sure the devs knows about it"... if they know it, why not fixing it already? i would rather see instant small patch to fix a broken game, instead of waiting for bigger patch what can break the game even more, why adding more stuff into a broken game. first fix the game, then add stuff.

Haaylo
2 minutes ago, Venomm said:

Is it still possible to have fun in this game? I think not. Glitchers are here since alpha, but still no fix. The moment they started leting in beta players i started dying to flying players and other godlike aim players. Its not like cheaters and glitchers started appearing 3 days ago,  that was a month ago and they are still here.

Pretty sure they're attempting to mash all the fixes into some big update instead of small tweaks here and there. It's is still possible to have fun, the game shows how hard and how simple times can be and even though they're these types of players in this game doesn't mean they aren't in any other. They can only do so much and they're probably trying hard to make their first game something big.

Venomm
Just now, Haaylo said:

Pretty sure they're attempting to mash all the fixes into some big update instead of small tweaks here and there.

With big update will come new bugs, glitches. When and if these cheaters get banned in couple of days new cheaters will come with updated cheats and than we will have to play with cheaters and new glitches again till they ban them and fix the glitches again, rinse and repeat. Soon EFT will be ghost town if this does not change.

Haaylo
Just now, Venomm said:

With big update will come new bugs, glitches. When and if these cheaters get banned in couple of days new cheaters will come with updated cheats and than we will have to play with cheaters and new glitches again till they ban them and fix the glitches again, rinse and repeat. Soon EFT will be ghost town if this does not change.

Csgo still has players doesen't it? and they don't even update their vac system? If they get battle eye or some other good anti cheat then they would be find. Seeing a game that allows players to move above the speed without anything happening to them shoulden't even be that hard to keep track of.

Venomm
5 minutes ago, Haaylo said:

Csgo still has players doesen't it? and they don't even update their vac system?

Csgo is not like EFT you dont loose everything when you die there. In Csgo if a cheater kills you, you can just switch server and you stil have all your weapons. In EFT if a cheater kills you, you cant just switch server and get your weapons back. Do you see the difference?

Haaylo
Just now, Venomm said:

Csgo is not like EFT you dont loose everything when you die there. In Csgo if a cheater kills you, you can just switch server and you stil have all your weapons. In EFT if a cheater kills you, you cant just switch server and get your weapons back. Do you see the difference?

They're both games and I understand that it's a big problem.

RainmakerM4

I got whole stash full of gear and money. Switched fully to M4s as my main weapon and I started equiping my boys with M4s as our standard weapon. As of right now I got 7 M4s decked out, Fort armor, pacas, helmets, NVGs, 1 mil rubles and 9k dollars.  Started giving my guys NVGs the other day aswell....

Do not even know how to ''glitch'' anything in the game but I hope the ones who do it burn for it. We have met a few of these fuckers so far.