WTFOSAURUS

Everything from higher tier packages earnable in game?

WTFOSAURUS

Just looking for some clarification on things that are included with the higher tier packages, will everything be possible to acquire in game without having to spend more money for those with lower tier packages?

Looking forward to hearing more information come out about Escape from Tarkov

Kwahamot

There will be no micro-transactions in the game. All the gear that you get from the EoD packages and below, you can lose when you die unless it's insured or in a secured container. 

I believe everything is obtainable in game besides the "Unique secured container" but this also may be obtainable.

A quote from @Claus, answering if the gear we get can be acquired in game.

1. Surprise. Yes, it can be acquired in game.

WTFOSAURUS

awesome, thank you! This is what I like to hear.

Scruffy
11 hours ago, Kwahamot said:

There will be no micro-transactions in the game. All the gear that you get from the EoD packages and below, you can lose when you die unless it's insured or in a secured container. 

I believe everything is obtainable in game besides the "Unique secured container" but this also may be obtainable.

A quote from @Claus, answering if the gear we get can be acquired in game.

I just want to clarify, if I understood correctly, you don't get insured items back but you get ingame currency in the amount declared in insurance contract.

Unique secured container will not be obtainable with the same details as it will be "unique" (I'm looking for a link to this) but similar size container will be.

Tecnnically, all gear is very much obtainable if you play the game long enough but it is nothing that will ruin game balance between basic and advance packages. That's what I understood from reading forum and from other sources. I wish if dev can confirm. 

@TarkovEscaper@Claus

Patfast
35 minutes ago, Scruffy said:

I just want to clarify, if I understood correctly, you don't get insured items back but you get ingame currency in the amount declared in insurance contract.

Unique secured container will not be obtainable with the same details as it will be "unique" (I'm looking for a link to this) but similar size container will be.

Tecnnically, all gear is very much obtainable if you play the game long enough but it is nothing that will ruin game balance between basic and advance packages. That's what I understood from reading forum and from other sources. I wish if dev can confirm. 

@TarkovEscaper@Claus

What about the Tomahawk? Surely the tomahawk master race is still prevalent right?

ivantherussian
25 minutes ago, Patfast said:

What about the Tomahawk? Surely the tomahawk master race is still prevalent right?

Ohhh yeah. Gotta get that tomahawk to slice some heads (ik you can chop someones head)

Scruffy
1 hour ago, Patfast said:

If not careful, you can lose it any time... That's why I plan to use mine only for opening :cannedmilk::D

Kwahamot
5 hours ago, Scruffy said:

I do hope that this is not the case. As you said, the Tomahawk will be cherished within my stash and only used to open :cannedmilk:. All hail the Tomahawk. (It's so superior it deserves a capital letter).

Scruffy
7 minutes ago, Kwahamot said:

I do hope that this is not the case. As you said, the Tomahawk will be cherished within my stash and only used to open :cannedmilk:. All hail the Tomahawk. (It's so superior it deserves a capital letter).

Your capital letter is KB|

Kwahamot
Just now, Scruffy said:

Your capital letter is KB|

SHHH I wanted it changed but you denied me ;) 

Scruffy
Just now, Kwahamot said:

SHHH I wanted it changed but you denied me ;) 

B|

Nyctea

@Scruffy Yes, that's correct. Pretty mush everything is obtainable, insurance only covers financial loss.