ImSpray

Set to the wrong region

ImSpray

Hey.

I set my profile to UK and I currently live there meaning I live in the EU however when opening the Tarkov launcher it sets my region to USA making my ping way too high to play.

Any suggestions on how to change the region. I don't see why it set my region to USA. I don't live in the USA my account is set to the UK yet it is region set to USA :(

Just what it shows: https://gyazo.com/1717eb619979e8efb509999af84c2325

FenrirInu

Weird, it should auto-set to the region/server with the best ping from your location.

@ImSpray when you go to http://www.escapefromtarkov.com/profile what is written at your region?

Edited by FenrirInu

ImSpray

United Kingdom thats why I'm so confused for my Forum profile it is set to the right region but in-game it is set to USA

necuja
18 hours ago, ImSpray said:

United Kingdom thats why I'm so confused for my Forum profile it is set to the right region but in-game it is set to USA

When you bought the game which region was chosen eu or other or cis.. when you go to pre order page does it allow you to upgrade to Europe version

ImSpray
3 hours ago, necuja said:

When you bought the game which region was chosen eu or other or cis.. when you go to pre order page does it allow you to upgrade to Europe version

When I go to the pre-order page it says "You have purchased the Standard edition package" then in smaller text "upgrade to europe version" does that mean I have to pay to be in my own region?

necuja
47 minutes ago, ImSpray said:

When I go to the pre-order page it says "You have purchased the Standard edition package" then in smaller text "upgrade to europe version" does that mean I have to pay to be in my own region?

This is just to check where you can connect from in the world. In the launcher it will say USA but it's not really connecting you to US servers, that's just a visual thing in launcher.  The logs should tell you an ip and this should say what server regions your connecting to