njdaemon

Weather

Hi everyone,

I'm just curious about your game-play weather conditions as for the past 2 or 3 days I've had nothing but cloudy skies.. am I the only one or has weather been modified?  Before this it was usually sunny.. sometimes a bit of a rain but it's all cloudy non-stop now..

please let me know what your weather conditions have been in the past two days.  thanks!

light rain, heavy rain then something i believe that was a hailstorm(?) 
maps were shoreline, woods and customs on the EU Server. 
Looked like a weather testing for me as it was just a period of time.

Last few days only cloudy weather on customs, shoreline and woods. I play a lot and and different times so rather doubt there`s anything else. Playing from London so not sure where I get connected. Also cloudy weather could get some love from the devs. Cloudy doesn`t mean colourless and gray.

7 minutes ago, mord73 said:

Last few days only cloudy weather on customs, shoreline and woods. I play a lot and and different times so rather doubt there`s anything else. Playing from London so not sure where I get connected. Also cloudy weather could get some love from the devs. Cloudy doesn`t mean colourless and gray.

agreed nothing but grey kind of feels like im fighting in a black and white movie lol please can we have sunny skies as im from england and all we see is grey we need sunny skies in our lives dont need grey and moody in a game too.

• Upvote 1

Agree, wasn't sure at first but in the last days i always had very dark and cloudy weather on costums. Not the known cloudy weather, the clouds are really dark and the lighting is very gloomy

On ‎8‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 1:42 AM, njdaemon said:

Hi everyone,

I'm just curious about your game-play weather conditions as for the past 2 or 3 days I've had nothing but cloudy skies.. am I the only one or has weather been modified?  Before this it was usually sunny.. sometimes a bit of a rain but it's all cloudy non-stop now..

please let me know what your weather conditions have been in the past two days.  thanks!

How about a Tarkov News channel with weather forecast? :D

• Upvote 2

yea same, i only play factory and customs but customs was usually sunny and now for the past few days it is no stop cloudy and dull looking, hopefully it gets fixed soon.

On 8/27/2017 at 2:42 AM, njdaemon said:

Hi everyone,

The CEO of Battlestate Nikita Buyanov said that, that's the wheater there in St. Petersburg, Russia and that they are using an app or something to track it.

• Upvote 1

12 минуты назад, Drd27 сказал:

The CEO of Battlestate Nikita Buyanov said that, that's the wheater there in St. Petersburg, Russia and that they are using an app or something to track it.

You are correct. We got a shitiest wheather right now, so you can "enjoy" it as well :)

• Like 1

@Drd27 yea i saw that in the Q&A just a few hours ago.. thanks.. it's interesting that it's dependent on a real location

does time pass faster in St. Petersburg as well? :DxD

• Like 1

Hi all,

Let's talk about current "weather" in EFT, that's a nice idea to bring realism so far that even weather will be generated by a real life conditions but lets be honest even in the mistiest cloudy autmn weather we still can see colors

0f4c10580fce3ccf935e83db88666f79.thumb.jpg.a2b1f7034521a504c580dabf7215421e.jpg

Ive feel like playing this game on the JUNOST 405 TV which we had 30 years ago in a mountain cabin at Czechoslovakia

junost405_0.thumb.jpg.e30599abe3f5cbcccc95dcf87b1e7064.jpg

Honestly ive stop playing the game due to grayish color filter as i don't see it a bit realistic and enjoyable it changed a perspective of playing a lot, well that's my personal view and thoughts about it .....

Thank you for reading this Thread and Devs and forum admins please DON'T LOCK THIS THREAD as you did with the previous one.....

Edited by hellraiser1986