African_Plz

What are your rarest items?

vor einer Stunde schrieb doggo_wax:

good question, what is exactly the rare item

Sorry, i didn't want to offend you with my post! I think the OP means items you can not buy and the spawn rate is less than rare (like the grenade launcher ammo). The weapons you posted are easy to get through looting, trading or buying, that's why i asked what's the rare item :)

ive got a few different rare items ive managed to save (the keys in the picture are mostly past task keys I don't need anymore so I just through them in there as safe keeping)........

thumbnail_IMG_2108.jpg

On 8/27/2017 at 8:06 AM, African_Plz said:

Post your rarest items, the only two i have are the watch and the gold star food.

watch.png.2740508d9b60cd2416d9bfe6e8ef74e7.png

Whoa! Where did you find the Watch? The closest I've found was the Roler. The Watch have a good sell price?

Really no item is rare unless we're talking about keys. Every item can be bought by level 35. Rare items include 30 tushonkas, and every other loot item you need when you do a quest and you realize you've been ignoring them.

On 2/6/2018 at 9:45 AM, general_slappy said:

Whoa! Where did you find the Watch? The closest I've found was the Roler. The Watch have a good sell price?

This is an old post. I found the "watch" and have never found it since, this was about 6 months ago before the "Roler" was even in the game. Im guessing it was like an "Alpha" version of the Roler if you get me. And i dont think it had any special price at the time.

• Like 1

On 2/5/2018 at 3:31 PM, oscar_707 said:

My Rarest are Dogtags

Escape From Tarkov Screenshot 2018.02.05 - 13.23.09.66.png

Wow, if dogtags are you rarest item that means you can't even hit the broad side of a barn?  Did you just loot those from dead PMC's that other people killed or what?  LOL

14 минуты назад, angelrock89 сказал:

Probably Klean_uppguy's dog tag, lol.

Must be rare, since he plays under Klean nickname.

1 hour ago, skyf1re said:

Must be rare, since he plays under Klean nickname.

Well I'm not sure, I know it was his for a fact. I went on his stream after I looted his dog tag. He was talking to his stream and had my name on the death screen.