Serafimov

Backpack belt feed for future LMGs.

Serafimov

Greetings.

I am looking forward to the of the game's release date and to the moment when the belt fed light machine guns (LMGs) would be introduced into it. Good that both occasions are just the matter of time. Therefore, beforehand to the LMGs' inclusion in EFT; I would want to suggest the option of backpack belt feed for them.

1397726637_01.jpg.6736b4a7a43098349de5945a79b2ee45.jpg8_Skorpion.thumb.jpg.d3c04490dd86f53393f33663b017b82b.jpg

26cb1c3081a6.jpg.77db8fa09316e3cbf7cc74de30289c8b.jpgCvOqkotVUAAX2EX.thumb.jpg.bbec56d5f8d2b42da3516f4f1948b6d3.jpg

1b1d404fac53b53054821a116224ce635f258e116992433.jpg.9eeab5220719a8faa6e9ed9fc924514e.jpgimagessdw.jpg.5efa496fc56204a71528356f3228ebd8.jpg

Thanks for viewing.

Edited by Serafimov

Judge Lazar

I'm all about LMGs but these types of systems are more of a hinderance than anything else. Taking into account the weight of the feeder guide you'd be better off just carrying an extra can. These systems would be very restrictive when it comes to movement. You'd most likely just ruin the gun as well if you sustained fire that long. Considering the way the game works it would be a silly trade off anyway. Ok, you have 800 rounds, that doesn't mean somebody can't just one shot you. I just hope they add the Negev, don't get me wrong the M240 series are awesome, but over used and played out. I'd like to see some more exotic European LMGs.

Yukari_Akiyama
1 hour ago, Judge Lazar said:

. I just hope they add the Negev, don't get me wrong the M240 series are awesome, but over used and played out. I'd like to see some more exotic European LMGs.

The M240 is a variant of the FN MAG which is a European design. Also the Negev a Israeli design and not related to the M240.

Judge Lazar
6 minutes ago, Yukari_Akiyama said:

The M240 is a variant of the FN MAG which is a European design. Also the Negev a Israeli design and not related to the M240.

ok......yeah....i know.....

Ronson_6354

NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE. I do not want to see this in the game at all WAY to OP unless it jams every 30 rounds and takes 5 seconds to fix the jam. Its a cool thing but not suited in a video game were people have the choice to sit in choke points and wait. Could you see 5 people in a group with fort armor and helmets with PKM LMG with bipods, scopes and this belt fed backpack! You would see 50+ post from people bitching about how its too OP.

rix5

Pretty sure this will be OP. Campers wet dream. 

ynefel

Cool idea - make it slow the player down a great deal, also so they can't carry a backpack, etc.

Problem is, gameplay wise it'd just be unfair - having someone getting about with an LMG and 500+ rounds and no need to reload. Unless there was some sort of heat buildup mechanic to avoid someone pelting 500 rounds in one trigger pull. Really cool idea though.

Shepherd2305

I freaking love this idea! With some restrictions ofcourse. While using said backpack fed LMG the player shouldn't have any room in the backpack to loot all the ppl he just mowed down so he would have to drop his current ammo BP just to open up his BP slot so he can loot someone else's, this would encourage team play by giving your friends roles other than sniper guy or assault guy. If you're the LMG guy, your team would have to loot for you in exchange for you providing cover with serious firepower. (I love the idea of getting on with my friends and one be a sniper/scout while 2 others carrying assault rifles and the saw man providing suppressive fire while the 2 assault guys push! Man! That sounds awesome!) Obviously while using the ammo backpack system the player should move much slower than without and another restriction that could really encourage playing the rpg aspect of the game would to put a strength requirement on using an ammo backpack effectively, forcing new players to use the smaller weapons until they level. Giving players more to play with the longer they play. Anyways, that's my 2 cents, stay safe everybody!

KryoHawk
On 8/27/2017 at 10:53 PM, Ronson_6354 said:

NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE. I do not want to see this in the game at all WAY to OP unless it jams every 30 rounds and takes 5 seconds to fix the jam. Its a cool thing but not suited in a video game were people have the choice to sit in choke points and wait. Could you see 5 people in a group with fort armor and helmets with PKM LMG with bipods, scopes and this belt fed backpack! You would see 50+ post from people bitching about how its too OP.

Chuck a nade around the corner -BANG- problem solved, still alive? Chuck another one :)

Ronson_6354
20 hours ago, KryoHawk said:

Chuck a nade around the corner -BANG- problem solved, still alive? Chuck another one :)

With the grenade system as it is currently is, it would take a lot of grenades UNLESS you tuck it right under the persons butt. :uhappy: