Drakkaar

Game Engine - Unity

Drakkaar

Hello,

Just a simple question, but this thread could host as a Q&A for developers in the future about the engine you guys use. As I understand it, it's been run on Unity 5, but after searching the forum,  and google I couldn't find it actually being said that it's being run on Unity 5. 

@Claus

Any other questions people have in regards as to how it works etc. could be asked here, maybe devs will answer in the future once the games released :)

Edited by Drakkaar

Patfast

Do you guys have any idea how hard I'm gonna laugh if I boot up the game and it crashes and it says "X-Ray Engine Has Stopped Working"? Like at that point, I wouldn't even be mad. The ultimate ruse right there. xD

Serious question though. How does Unity handle environmental randomization in comparison to, say, CryEngine?

Edited by Patfast
  • Upvote 1

Nyctea
11 минуту назад, Drakkaar сказал:

Any other questions people have in regards as to how it works etc. could be asked here, maybe devs will answer in the future once the games released :)

That's a good line right here, we'll be mostly keeping our tech know-how's to ourselves until after the release =).

The engine, however, is not a secret; it is indeed Unity 5, modified to a certain extent to fit our needs.

• Upvote 3