lexen55

Sound Cuts out in Menu and game?

lexen55

Just wondering if anyone else is having this problem. The sound randomly cuts out and all I can hear is this clicking noise. Mostly happens when in the trading system, but it has happened when in game also. Only happens when I am using headphones. So I tried a different set and it still does it. I know it's beta, Just wondering if anyone else has this problem?

• Upvote 2

PhineasWhipsnde

After the 0.2.82.388 update last night, I noticed that audio was missing/delayed a short while (~20 seconds?) while in the menu, and loading to play as a Scav.

Edited by PhineasWhipsnde
Forgot some text

lexen55

Yes  I will report it. It still happens to me every day

Gr8WhiteBuffalo

Make sure to check your headphone connections.

My audio ports are all taken by my 5.1 sound system, so I have to plug my headphones in by USB. Sometimes they get a bit loose and wobbly, and I get choppy sound when that happens. I just have to push em back in gutentight, and things are good to go. :) 

• Sad 1

BMF-B

I'm having the issue too. the sound cuts completely for like 20 second or more. then comes back. I am using brand new arctis pro wireless headset.

Yeti87
On 11/16/2020 at 6:55 PM, BMF-B said:

I'm having the issue too. the sound cuts completely for like 20 second or more. then comes back. I am using brand new arctis pro wireless headset.

Hi have you found a fix as i am having the same issue?