FlarmBlarg

Looking for Group

FlarmBlarg

Hey, looking for some people/ group to team up with that use teamspeak/discord and speak english. Not necessarily high leveled players, I myself am level 34 but I don't mind also helping out new players try and get gear. Been playing this solo and it's losing it's sheen so I feel that some eyes watching my 6 might be a nice change for once haha. feel free to ask in other languages for others looking for team members, not necessarily for just me, I couldn't find any other posts on teams.

reissd

Hey add me on steam reiss.^ i amk down to play with you i find it really boring soloing all the time

am level 34 aswell so :D

• Upvote 1

clayton6395

hey reiss, i looked at steam and there are 3 reiss?

• Upvote 1

African_Plz
On 29/08/2017 at 11:50 AM, FlarmBlarg said:

Hey, looking for some people/ group to team up with that use teamspeak/discord and speak english. Not necessarily high leveled players, I myself am level 34 but I don't mind also helping out new players try and get gear. Been playing this solo and it's losing it's sheen so I feel that some eyes watching my 6 might be a nice change for once haha. feel free to ask in other languages for others looking for team members, not necessarily for just me, I couldn't find any other posts on teams.

Hey mate. If you are interested in joining an active group, have a look here - Here - if you are interested. Feel free to shoot me a message or join the discord for more info :)

Woodsen_Moosen

Please use the search function before posting. Refer to the Clan Secton to find a team or clan. Please remember to not make "Looking For Group" posts, but to instead look at the available clans and groups.

#Locked Wrong Section