Jump to content
ImSpray

Games getting worst over time

Recommended Posts

So to start this off I'll be talking about in this post everything in the game that is ruining the game and the dev's are not trying to stop it when they have an easy way.

To start I'll be talking about the gun glitch you can do with pistols in the gamma case. I won't explain how to do the glitch because i simply don't want others trying it, if you do not know what this glitch is this is a brief summary. Using the gamma case and item can be in the gamma case but on your hotbar at the same time meaning you can use it but when you die it is not left on your body. The amount of times I have been nearly killed then to find someone is glitching their gun and I get nothing is annoying as all hell and seeing how this is an exploit it would seem common sense for the dev's to give out soft bans or perma bans for people doing this however they say things like this is our beta game making us responsible while it is ruining the player experience.

Next, I see almost a hacker every day at this point and when getting killed by them, add them and try to talk to them I ask them general questions one of them is did you buy or make hacks for this game and if you do make the hacks how hard/easy was it to make it for this anti-cheat. For almost every one I contacted (around 12 out of 15) they all said they made the hacks and was actually pretty easy to make hacks and hide from anti-cheat. If I try to play a game of customs or woods (don't see it as much on shoreline or factory) every 5 raids or so I will see someone flying around with godmode killing everyone he fly's to. I've not seen many ban waves for this game meaning not many people get banned flooding this game with cheaters.

Finnaly, if a game is not ready for play don't add it to early access/beta to make money for the game wait until weapons are balanced, the anti-cheat is working and overall the game is fun in the current state. I've lost full gear and modded m4's/ak's 80% of the time where the other 20% is either from game crashes and getting killed by AI or general PVP.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Right now the game is in a testing state, you are play testing it. 

The anti-cheat has had an official statement here: 

 

The game is still in development and things are still changing. 

They have said a patch will be in 3-4 weeks from gamescom, which should fix some more issues, add more content and make tarkov an even better place.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wait for the next patch if u cant play the game yet. 

vor einer Stunde schrieb ImSpray:

Finnaly, if a game is not ready for play don't add it to early access/beta to make money for the game wait until weapons are balanced, the anti-cheat is working and overall the game is fun in the current state. I've lost full gear and modded m4's/ak's 80% of the time where the other 20% is either from game crashes and getting killed by AI or general PVP.

It's ready to play, i have on 95% of my 3-8 hrs gameplay a day no problems.

3% dsync and 2% terminator scavs, and?

i think ts on your hardware/software if the game crashes. And dont forget, its a test-version right now...

Edited by hakunamavodkatv

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Them damn glitchers are annoying, but not because you can't loot them, but because they will eventually get you down too, and this with a weapon they shouldn't have because they have died with it plenty of times already but got to keep it. And the number of weapon glitchers is currently exploding. However, seems like there's no real interest to get this fixed soon. They say they gonna fix it with the next patch in 3-4 weeks but they also said and "did" so with beta release already, but hell yeah weapon glitching is still a thing, in fact weapon glitching is real for couple of month already with no end in sight. Even though I bet that for an experienced programmer that's work of less than an hour and a few KBs of patch. Gonna keep to see it positive, glitchers are just that bad in the game and probably similar personalities in RL as well :D

Hackers I can't confirm, I've done almost 800 raids since beta and haven't seen a single hacker yet, but maybe I'm just lucky.

And you shouldn't worry about loosing gear man, c'mon, sometimes you loose it sometimes you win it, we're still beta testers after all, and wipes still incoming on a regular basis anyway, so why to worry about gear? Just go out there and try having fun winning and loosing :D:D:D 

Edited by tullowitsch
Spelling (again, I'm literally that bad in languages :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I havent seen hackers or glitchers as well. I am not playing very much abut i have 2-3 games every day since 1 monh or so. Everyone i killed in factory, shorelines and cuxtoms and shot back at me had a gun to loot. but sadly 75% of them are knive runners and are just running and hiding XP boxes. Well i still need XP so it is no Problem for me ;). But the Factory key i recently got by Fence is totally overpowered for leveling.

I enter factory going straigt for the Exit and maybe encounter 1-2 enemys on the way. A exit is about 4k xp without doing anything.

Going on customs doing a solorun in 60 mins brings maybe the same or even less xp if i die on the way.

Factory key is to strong i think.

Factory = 4k xp every 3 mins.

Customs = 8k xp every hour maybe.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just because you add 2 things into a multi paragraph topic doesn't mean it is exempt from the rules. Once again, this has been covered over and over again.

They are working on the glitchers and hackers have been addressed in link given above.

This game is more then playable, can you load it up? Can you join a raid ? Kill scavs? People not hacking? It's playable, just because there are things coming up natural in testing and working out kinks didnt make this game stop working. 

#locked already discussed

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×