Name: МP-133
Type: shotgun
Place of origin: Russia
Produced: 2000 - current
Variants: MP-133;
Caliber: 12g
Action: pump-action
Feed system:  internal tube magazine
Customization: Barrel, muzzle devices, stock (pistol grip), magazine, handguard, rails and interfaces for sights and devices

Unique working bolt catch mechanism which not typical for pump-action shotguns. The possibility of deep modification allows to use it as a long-barreled hunting rifle or a police short shotgun for use in CQB.

MR1.jpg.666f235c42551f6154567bb35097b09e.jpg

MR2.jpg.c3cb923aea24d7fcd8560c9446a67967.jpg

• Like 2
  • Upvote 7
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kiba_Stream

• Europoor

• MoltenBlade

• zacher29

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Name: МP-133 Type: shotgun Place of origin: Russia Produced: 2000 - current Variants: MP-133; Caliber: 12g Action: pump-action Feed system:  internal tube magazine Customization: Barre

Nice one!  do you plan on putting drilling or vierling guns ingame?

Updated first post

Posted Images

Kiba_Stream
6 минут назад, Europoor сказал:

Do muzzle devices involve chokes, or only flashhiders and suppressors?

Chockes not planned yet, exсept like on this pictures when choke comes with flashhider. Flashhiders and suppresors 100% but not for any shotgun.

• Upvote 1

Will there be any sort of attachments for the shotguns without picatinny rails? I know it is possible to add certain scope to shotguns/slug guns in the same fashion scope are attached to older AK variants. 

1 minute ago, zacher29 said:

Will there be any sort of attachments for the shotguns without picatinny rails? I know it is possible to add certain scope to shotguns/slug guns in the same fashion scope are attached to older AK variants. 

I know that in real life, you can mount flashlights and lasers really easily to any weapon, so that shouldn't be an issue.

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Europoor said:

I know that in real life, you can mount flashlights and lasers really easily to any weapon, so that shouldn't be an issue.

That is what I was thinking, I have several slug guns and few other hunting shotguns I have done this with.

• Upvote 1
Kiba_Stream
7 часов назад, zacher29 сказал:

If this atachment designed for this gun- yes. Also you can use special mounts. Like tri rail on barrel (See pictures in first post).

• Upvote 1
14 minutes ago, Dragoma said:

Will u be able to have different ammo? Like slugs, bird shot, self defence round, or buckshot 

Already asked and answered... You should look more thoroughly in the threads

• Upvote 1
Goodmydaniel

Are going to be sights for the shotgun? Like a reflex sight for more accuracy. Or GRIPS? And will there be more types than only those three? Would love to see a reply :begreat:

Kiba_Stream
13 часа назад, Goodmydaniel сказал:

Are going to be sights for the shotgun? Like a reflex sight for more accuracy. Or GRIPS? And will there be more types than only those three? Would love to see a reply :begreat:

Yes and yes and yes.

• Upvote 2
  • 3 weeks later...