TarkovEscaper

MP-133

killer112998

cannot wait for tight corridors and shotguns

Minotaurus

In the stream this Weapon was extrem overpowered i think!! Shotgungs are for Close Combat but in the stream you have shot with her of 15-20 Meters , and have kill. Its this possible? 

Edited by Minotaurus

F4tm4n

in reality yes shotguns are effevtive out to 50 yrds w/ accuracy

PadorianPlays

And with slugs they can be even effective on some "longer" ranges up to 100m

Kiba_Stream
В 10.07.2016 в 21:57, Minotaurus сказал:

In the stream this Weapon was extrem overpowered i think!! Shotgungs are for Close Combat but in the stream you have shot with her of 15-20 Meters , and have kill. Its this possible? 

Possible

18R1_Anthony

Awesome! cant wait to see what other weapons these guys come out with!

AK-74-Slap

dont like shotguns,   will there be different ammunition?    like   slug and buck??        52d0d085f8455f6c67818f1ef86ba9871.jpg

• Upvote 1

Halada123

just wondering if you guys plan to put a vent barrel with this type of model? 

SAVAG3FAM

The amount of detail on all these guns is amazing.

Barbaric

They look great!

Will we be able to "port load" the tube fed shotguns?

McGral

I wonder what the shortest barrel option will be

Barbaric
2 hours ago, McGral said:

I wonder what the shortest barrel option will be

The shortest I've seen in gameplay videos is 510mm/20 inches, but there's little reason they couldn't go shorter.

Fox_STI_127

I wonder if we could get this part for the shotguns to be able to use M4 Pistol Grips & Buttstocks:

buttstockmauvq.jpg

A few years ago when I was into Airsoft I had this Buttstock/Rail/Pistol Grip Adaptor for my Mossberg Airsoft. Loved the look of this thing together with Rails on the Pump Handle you can have proper Christmas Tree Shotguns.

DonMSW

Hello guys! 

Which hand guard lets you put a foregrip mod on the mp133/153 :beoops:

Can anyone give me a hint? 

Cheers! :begood:

shotgun with front grip.jpg

ScrawnyFlannelman

I have had a very frustrating time trying to use the MP-133 lately. Shots that have routinely killed people in the past seem to have no visible effect, and despite doing hundreds of points of damage, people with hatchets just run right up to me, and take me out in a single hit. I'm assuming it's an issue with the netcode, because the game is clearly recording the damage (it shows up in the kill feed), but it's incredibly frustrating to be losing so many of these fights against folks with hatchets, when I should be making holes in their chest.

JackieBalaclava
3 minutes ago, ScrawnyFlannelman said:

I have had a very frustrating time trying to use the MP-133 lately. Shots that have routinely killed people in the past seem to have no visible effect, and despite doing hundreds of points of damage, people with hatchets just run right up to me, and take me out in a single hit. I'm assuming it's an issue with the netcode, because the game is clearly recording the damage (it shows up in the kill feed), but it's incredibly frustrating to be losing so many of these fights against folks with hatchets, when I should be making holes in their chest.

Thank all the "crybabies" for the broken shotguns. Imo, this game shouldnt have "game" shotguns, aim for the realistic counterpart and f the complains from people who are used to how they perform in other games. People seem to have their impression and knowledge about shotguns from games like COD, Battlefield etc.

ScrawnyFlannelman
2 minutes ago, JackieBalaclava said:

Thank all the "crybabies" for the broken shotguns. Imo, this game shouldnt have "game" shotguns, aim for the realistic counterpart and f the complains from people who are used to how they perform in other games. People seem to have their impression and knowledge about shotguns from games like COD, Battlefield etc.

Battlefield does it better than most, but they're still "game" shotguns, yeah.

Point is, a blast of 12ga 00 buck, square to the chest, against a man with zero armor, should put him down. That's the WHOLE POINT of having shotguns in the game. Close range devastation, which you sacrifice long range ability for. The reason they suck in every game ever, is because people are okay dying to headshots, but getting hit 8 times in the chest (simultaneously) just feels unfair somehow. Realistic shotguns are balanced just fine. They aren't consistently effective beyond pistol range, when using buckshot. Using a choke, or loading slugs, can extend that, but you're still working with the modern equivalent of a musket. They should shred people without armor, and struggle significantly against people WITH armor. Same as they're very strong in close quarters, but very weak at a distance. You don't need to do any rebalancing to make them an inferior choice in the majority of situations. When you're able to get close, or you're in an environment that's primarily close range contact, then the shotgun should be effective. Outside of that, you'll be outgunned, and have to maneuver for a better position, or retreat from combat. Shotguns favor positioning and movement, rather than the ability to land a headshot from long range. I was very happy with how they used to perform, and so I was concerned that the issue I was having recently was due to weapon balance, rather than net issues. Either would still be frustrating, but one of them would be a design decision which would seriously impact my opinion of the game. I know shotguns can still kill quickly, but I shouldn't be forced into using a semi-auto to achieve that. Proper shot placement with the pump, against an unarmored target, should get the job done in one.

• Like 1

Anawi

Well. Absolutely useless against automats and AK's

NubFriedRice

Can you list all the possible attachments for these to help the newer survivors? Thanks

DrGuy

This can go for both (and the third upcoming) shotguns, if and when are threaded barrels going to be added?

bartolopt

People need to understand that a shotgun is a wepon of destruction even if my target has armor, becouse what happens on the other side of the armor is very real folks, there is high tec for shotguns that make them shoot as acurate as a rifle up to 250 / 300 M if you know your gun. Rifled barrels + SABOT slugs of quality gives you 2000 feet per second muzzle velocity and rifle pin point acuracy. There is a lot to be done about shotguns in this game I feel they are still very low , everytime I play tarkov I don't fell like I'm playing a realistic game more like I'm playing a mmo or something, there's still a lot to learn by EFT DEVs .

MoltenBlade

I wanna do the Silent Caliber task by Skier with this gun but I need a SilencerCo Choke Adapter to attach the silencer like in the new trailer but I can't find it anywhere.

Munzig
vor 18 Minuten schrieb MoltenBlade:

I wanna do the Silent Caliber task by Skier with this gun but I need a SilencerCo Choke Adapter to attach the silencer like in the new trailer but I can't find it anywhere.

Mechanic LL 2 the adapter, and LL2 Prapor the Silencer