BRITISH FACTION AND WEAPONS

I think it would be really interesting to have a British SAS Faction, I'm sure someone from every country has made a post like this, but being in the British army myself, I can tell you now the L Style weaponry is really interesting, and SAS and Police forces use the MP5 models which are already in game, but models like the L85 and L115A are really interesting weapons, I think implementing guns like the Glock 17 would be a good popular choice.

Just another idea in the hat.

• Upvote 1
SPT_molchanoviv

Isn't USEC is a British-American PMC? By the lore USEC is based on British KerniSEC and American SafeSea. And AFAIK BSG wont add any real existing special forces. So they won't add SAS as well. But they definitely will add Glock 17.

• Upvote 2
TeamBestKorea
17 hours ago, FenrirInu said:

l85 is pretty bad weapon, if they gonna add it in like its in real life expect jamming and other malfunctions every mag.

Ouch they aren't that bad... Though I wont say that the gun works well most of the time either sooooo... 

• 6 months later...
Neurolicious

If L85 hits Tarkov, devs should make it so if operator shoots it, his ear starts humming like a grenade blowing up nearby. That's what L85 does in real life. It is well known to make soldiers half deaf of one ear, even with earbuds. Bullpup is great in theory but operating it isn't fun at all.

DrakeVanders

Yes, the A1 was rife with problems and is what gave the L85 it's infamy for unreliabilty. The A2 offers a significant imrovement but lacking somewhat in modularity. The newer A3 model being compatible with alot of aftermarket modifications and accessory rails.

l85a3.jpg

• 2 years later...

On the risk of taking the wrath of everyone for the necro (but in my defence I just picked up the game today).   
I would like to see some Canadian rifles too, seeing as Sweden, Norway, UK (calling it the L119A1 and now the A2) and a few other countries are using both the C7A1 and the C8 Carbine.   (Granted the C7A1 is "technically" just the M16 with fewer parts, and the C8 is the M4 with the same less parts).  

• 7 months later...
ShanksUchiha

yes the L85A2 is so good HK saved it and made it a top 5 modern rifle, i would love the L85A2 or the L85A3 to be added

On 8/30/2017 at 3:09 PM, FenrirInu said:

l85 is pretty bad weapon, if they gonna add it in like its in real life expect jamming and other malfunctions every mag.

your wrong, that was the L85A1, L85A2 is an amazing Rifle Heckler and Koch saved it

• 2 months later...