Apparel

Enchalada

Enchalada

Will there be any apparel or other merchandise available with with or after the pre-order and release date?

I have been interested in the merchandise in the Contract Wars store but it seems not to be available for the U.S. or a way to switch the language to English. 

Natalino
6 minutes ago, Enchalada said:

Will there be any apparel or other merchandise available with with or after the pre-order and release date?

I have been interested in the merchandise in the Contract Wars store but it seems not to be available for the U.S. or a way to switch the language to English. 

apparel for clothing like for gear and stuff is there I believe.

Since you mentioned store, I would like to clarify that there is no any micro transactions. You buy the game ones and the only time you will spend on it again is if you would like to get DLC. (If you have EOD version, then no additional fee for DLC). If I have not answered your question feel free to make it clear for me and I will answer it with my best abilities.

Cheers

Natalino 

Enchalada
1 minute ago, Natalino said:

apparel for clothing like for gear and stuff is there I believe.

Since you mentioned store, I would like to clarify that there is no any micro transactions. You buy the game ones and the only time you will spend on it again is if you would like to get DLC. (If you have EOD version, then no additional fee for DLC). If I have not answered your question feel free to make it clear for me and I will answer it with my best abilities.

Cheers

Natalino 

I meant actual merchandise I can have in my office or actually wear.

Patfast

If I buy EOD, then I expect to get the complimentary Bandit Starter Pack free of charge. xD

Cheeki+breeki+starter+pack_52800c_557051

Edited by Patfast
  • Upvote 2
DerpingWork
35 minutes ago, Patfast said:

If I buy EOD, then I expect to get the complimentary Bandit Starter Pack free of charge. xD

You forgot two-barreled shotgun and slav gargoyle position.

Patfast
Just now, DerpingWork said:

You forgot two-barreled shotgun and slav gargoyle position.

Oh, you mean the TOZ-34 and the slavsquat. Noted.

toz34.png

oIWkgGU.jpg

• Upvote 1
Patfast
1 minute ago, Europoor said:

Come on guys, I hope you are not sitting, by this desecrating your chairs. Only Squatting in this thread.

You can't JUST squat while listening to hardbass. You have to dual wield vodka with the extended bottle attachment xD

DerpingWork
37 minutes ago, Patfast said:

You can't JUST squat while listening to hardbass. You have to dual wield vodka with the extended bottle attachment xD

420 Slav it

Natalino
2 hours ago, Enchalada said:

I meant actual merchandise I can have in my office or actually wear.

I have not seen anything about it yet except some post that talks about collectors edition and all but nothing official from Dev's.

But, if you have noticed on the dev's diary (specially Kiba) wears a black clothing with the faction sign (kiba was wearing a bear logo if I didn't forget). So maybe we might see some on the future. If possible I will let @Claus answer is for an official response on it. 

• Upvote 1
Natalino
4 minutes ago, Nitrobot12 said:

I do not think so... I do believe u can trade with traders for different vests and helmets etc

I believe he is referring to real life clothing. Like collectors edition type of stuff.

ivantherussian
6 hours ago, Patfast said:

cheeki breeki stalker, made my day hermano, thanks

Though we do plan to make some merchandise (including apparel), there are no details yet. The game itself is a priority for now.

2 minutes ago, DerpingWork said:

There should be "Slavish Adidas Population" sub-forum

Can i make a rival group for people who are more classy and wear Puma lol

Edited by m-eight
Patfast
5 minutes ago, DerpingWork said:

There should be "Slavish Adidas Population" sub-forum

HARDBASS CYKAS REPRESENT

Ok seriously, in EFT there needs to be some sort of hardbass nightclub that acts as a safe zone, and you go in and play drinking games with fellow slavs.

Edited by Patfast
  • Upvote 1
13 minutes ago, Patfast said:

HARDBASS CYKAS REPRESENT

Ok seriously, in EFT there needs to be some sort of hardbass nightclub that acts as a safe zone, and you go in and play drinking games with fellow slavs.

Yes ! I approve !  Skip to 0:22