SgtShadowsong

Looking for people 18+

SgtShadowsong

Hello

Our Survivors Den is looking empty and I am hoping to get a few active people to play with. Just write down below or pm me and I'll send you the discord link.
Only requirements I have is that you do not rage, I seriously can't stand that, it's just a game, take it easy. You do not need to be a veteran/pro just be easy going and it will be all cool and the last requirement is that you can communicate well in English or else we'll have an issue on our hands. I hope you'll join us and together we'll survive the harsh condition in Tarkov!

/Sgt.Shadowsong signing off.

Ps: With that said I am not interested in joining another discord channel so do not link yours below it is not why I made this post.
Pss: We are from different regions of the world but mainly USA/Europe.

Edited by SgtShadowsong
  • Upvote 1

Elemetsup

How many members you got playing EfT and do they play it usually?

SgtShadowsong
1 hour ago, Elemetsup said:

How many members

Before we were much more active, unfortunately now we only have around 2-3 that play at times, couldn't give you a specific answer unfortunately.

EVGRClutch
1 hour ago, Elemetsup said:

How many members you got playing EfT and do they play it usually?

Just now, SgtShadowsong said:

Before we were much more active, unfortunately now we only have around 2-3 that play at times, couldn't give you a specific answer unfortunately.

We have wayy more people. It just takes time building it. I did it the past 7 years, so I am used to it.

Elemetsup

Well i'm looking to play always

SgtShadowsong
18 minutes ago, EVGRClutch said:

We have wayy more people. It just takes time building it. I did it the past 7 years, so I am used to it.

Not really after "way more people" I've after a bunch of guys you will know by name and voice a group of 10-20 at most : P This isn't a bragging competition.

EVGRClutch
2 hours ago, SgtShadowsong said:

Not really after "way more people" I've after a bunch of guys you will know by name and voice a group of 10-20 at most : P This isn't a bragging competition.

I wasn't bragging lmao

SgtShadowsong
1 hour ago, EVGRClutch said:

I wasn't bragging lmao

Was very unnecessary however.

1EightyEight

Im down for playing, sign me in

EVGRClutch
1 hour ago, SgtShadowsong said:

Was very unnecessary however.

Nothing was unnecessary, I was just having a conversation.

SgtShadowsong

Feels more like you were trying to advertise. You weren't interested in joining but to comment that your group had many more people in it that you got over the span of 7 years.

[Ps: With that said I am not interested in joining another discord channel so do not link yours below it is not why I made this post.]

So really you had no need to do so. You didn't advertise right out but you did hint that your group has more people, what for? If you want to continue this just take it to PM I am only here to find people to play with not to measure sizes.

ynefel

Wow. I was actually vaguely interested, but you turned me off pretty quick with your responses. Might want to work on your people skills.

SgtShadowsong
3 minutes ago, ynefel said:

Wow. I was actually vaguely interested, but you turned me off pretty quick with your responses. Might want to work on your people skills.

It isn't about people skills, this has happened before but mods removed it and instead I was msg by 10 other people wanting me to join them which was not what I was after.

It added nothing to the topic at all.

SgtShadowsong

Bumping this. We've gotten a few new players but more are welcome as long as they are within the requirements!

Weezy2bags

could i get the discord?? My friend and I hop on quite a bit and would love to team up with others

IrishHobo

Seems chill in my book, send me that link please, and thank you kind sir. Also the wolf picture caught my eye.

SgtShadowsong
On 2017-09-06 at 1:24 AM, Weezy2bags said:

3 hours ago, IrishHobo said:

Sent you both PMS =)

deck12345

Hi,

I wouldn't joining with you guys any chance of a link ? 

_Shifty_

I'm interested, been trying to find people to play with more.

DMZ_Ranger

What if i told you, you can play EFT without holding hands.... hahaha :P

blake213
On ‎8‎/‎31‎/‎2017 at 8:43 AM, SgtShadowsong said:

Hello

Our Survivors Den is looking empty and I am hoping to get a few active people to play with. Just write down below or pm me and I'll send you the discord link.
Only requirements I have is that you do not rage, I seriously can't stand that, it's just a game, take it easy. You do not need to be a veteran/pro just be easy going and it will be all cool and the last requirement is that you can communicate well in English or else we'll have an issue on our hands. I hope you'll join us and together we'll survive the harsh condition in Tarkov!

/Sgt.Shadowsong signing off.

Ps: With that said I am not interested in joining another discord channel so do not link yours below it is not why I made this post.
Pss: We are from different regions of the world but mainly USA/Europe.

This sounds good to me. Chill adult player with discord really looking forward to finding some other people to team up with. Tarkov can get boring solo. Let me know if you need my sn or steam name.

The Fragger

I give it a try, but my experience of replying to clan posts have been join chat get ignored, get kicked for not introducing myself even after spending an hour saying hello and talking to a guy on there, who was not really interested in talking. I’m an older experienced player a business owner in real life who would like to play with mature adults not kids! So if there is any remote chance of actually teaming up with some players I’ll give a try.

PM sent.

• Like 1