HeftyGuy

Have the devs even played the broken Tarkov that is now?

HeftyGuy

A LOT OF ISSUES THAT I AM HAVING

1. Guns Disappear

2. Loot Disappears

3. Desync

4. Random Crashes

5. Edges your feet get caught on even though its 0.000094 inches high

6.Upgraded my package, lost all my gear, levels, Cash,

7. Audio is broken, I shouldnt be able to hear or be heard if im 6 meters below concrete

8. Hit Reg, plenty of times I have shot people and they have not died, (Headshots)

9. Exit doesnt exit sometimes

10. Splint doesnt do anything

11. im assuming the servers are peer to peer or have a VERY low tick rate

12. A lot more problems I have yet to experience

Yes I am rage posting cause I lose so much gear/fun/playtime etc Just because of these bugs 99% of games I get in are desynced to all hell, 95% of the time loot/guns disappear when I kill someone

Plata-O-Plomo93

OMG man you open the pandora box now all the fanboys will eat you

DarylDixon

Yes having crazy problems with desync. It's made the game completely unplayable since the last patch.

Fonsi87

maybe he is new and has not get information before buying the game :D

it´s normal, when you upgrade that you will loose your gear, they must change something on your account! and there will come many wipes till release, so chill 8)

• Upvote 2

Hdspoolin

When you log into this game it clearly states in a big orange banner that this game is in Closed Beta testing and that it has bugs and errors. . . . .  

Is this your first time ever playing a PC Closed Beta?

• Upvote 1

FunYun
14 minutes ago, Hdspoolin said:

When you log into this game it clearly states in a big orange banner that this game is in Closed Beta testing and that it has bugs and errors. . . . .  

This is a bug report.

Junkie219
vor 37 Minuten schrieb Hdspoolin:

Funny thing is: Many players experience since the patch max. RAM usage and FPS problems. One week ago it was all ok, only minimal desync and no stutters.

Streblo

You need to post these issues in the bug report section or beta tester forum. Each with as much information and reproduction steps as possible to give the devs the best possible chance of fixing them. Raging here won't do anything.

• Upvote 1

ivantherussian

I think you got the wrong forums bro, this isnt dayzs forums.

Here let me help you with the link 

www.forums.dayz.com

You`re welcome

njdaemon

1 hour ago, HeftyGuy said:

1. Guns Disappear - never happened to me

2. Loot Disappears - never happened to me

3. Desync - if i notice it happens on one map, i avoid it that day

4. Random Crashes - never

5. Edges your feet get caught on even though its 0.000094 inches high - mehhh, just jump

7. Audio is broken, I shouldnt be able to hear or be heard if im 6 meters below concrete - needs some work yes

8. Hit Reg, plenty of times I have shot people and they have not died, (Headshots) - shot a SCAV in the collar bone with a DVL 10 today.. still standing.. turned out he had armor on

9. Exit doesnt exit sometimes  - never happened to me

10. Splint doesnt do anything - it fixes fractures only

11. im assuming the servers are peer to peer or have a VERY low tick rate - dunno, they said theyre adding more server

12. A lot more problems I have yet to experience - maybe

hey at least no more 605 error! :)

Kenhiro
1 hour ago, HeftyGuy said:

A LOT OF ISSUES THAT I AM HAVING

1. Guns Disappear

2. Loot Disappears

3. Desync

4. Random Crashes

5. Edges your feet get caught on even though its 0.000094 inches high

6.Upgraded my package, lost all my gear, levels, Cash,

7. Audio is broken, I shouldnt be able to hear or be heard if im 6 meters below concrete

8. Hit Reg, plenty of times I have shot people and they have not died, (Headshots)

9. Exit doesnt exit sometimes

10. Splint doesnt do anything

11. im assuming the servers are peer to peer or have a VERY low tick rate

12. A lot more problems I have yet to experience

Yes I am rage posting cause I lose so much gear/fun/playtime etc Just because of these bugs 99% of games I get in are desynced to all hell, 95% of the time loot/guns disappear when I kill someone

Half of these were desync

1. - Played the game for the past almost 2 months, never happened

2. - Its happened once and it fell into the abyss.

3. - It happens when connection gets too unstable.

4. - Never EVER crashed once

5. - Rarely ever happens.

6. - People and others have warned about upgrading causes your gear to wipe and I think it even literally states you will lose it all.

7. - The sounds are a little wonky and don't really tell you where they are coming from. Listening to different types of floors in a building helps because everything makes a sound.

8. - I never had this issue but if you both trade shots its a half and half chance that you both will either die or the other will.

9. - That is Desync

10. - It works but if you have no blood in that limb, it wont work right IE YOUR LEGS

11. - The servers are location based and not P2P, but yes that tick rate is moderate not low.

12. - It is Beta for a reason, Bug reports exists for a reason use it.

Hope that solves your problem of being mad. Just take breaks and find people to play with, take pressure off of being angry just because solo or inability to perform in a high maintenance game.

Quo

Bought the game on friday.. upgraded today.. the game is amazing, but still needs work obviously yes...

Njdaemon you're lucky.. I have had all happen to me so far.. including a VAL dropping on the floor and vanishing

• Upvote 1

Lewisuk

Okay, all these issues the devs are aware of and are working on fixing.

Additionally, losing gear when you upgrade and reset is not a bug, it is a feature.

#Locked