how does "player matching' work exactly?

AngryBear37

AngryBear37

Or is that not implemented at all?

As i keep running into (factory map) a guy with a apparently the most accurate gun in the world, who Always knows exactly where i am, even when im crouching somewhere sitting still, and once spotted instantly kills me with perfect shots from his silenced weapon.

Also pretty sure he Always uses a wallhack, sometimes i've caught him waiting for me like for minutes as im crouch walking.. nice advantage.

Naturally the shots he takes from me, shotgun upclose or otherwise, doesnt affect him in the slightest. (end game screen confirms the hits + amount dmg he must have taken)

also he is Always fully decked out, armor, helmet, the works.

Twice in a row now.

This game is ofcourse "hardcore', but its pretty much unplayable such as it is, 9 out of 10 times i only bring a knife now, any gear other i take is taken anyway.

(and yeh i know how to play shooters after 30 years of gaming thank you :') )

Edited by AngryBear37
AngryBear37
16 minutes ago, SommerTheViking said:

either a guy with hacks or a really good trained player mabye even a Tarkov Vet :P

The way he was looking around, he could see through walls.

But lets say it was just a really good player, it just goes back to my Original question, how the F does the matchmaking work?

Because i dont think there is one.. but the game needs one.

Or else you'll just keep end up with griefers who farm anyone and everyone on the map.

(also the AI needs less accuracy, for the millionth time insta shot by an AI with aimbot and "reflexes", thats not fun in any game ever)

SommerTheViking

I think it is depending on level and you wil be matched with player about 5 levels higher or lower from you, so, one match has level 1-10 players, next has 10-20 ect. but every once in a while a low level gets placed in a high level lobby because a hole server cant wait just for that, and the other way around ofc.
Thats how i THINK it works looking back at my experiences since the earliest stages of alpha :P

Match making just groups you with other players. My thoughts behind it is because you don't have a choice who you encounter in war, or in these terms, who's stuck in the quarantined area

SAVAG3_GAM1NG

Its random, Where are you located ? Maybe you are having a connection issue. I fallow the reddit forums among others and i'm pretty active with the game as in now i only have had one issue with a hacker the other is mostly do to server issues. I know some of the members in my community have had issue with hackers but its still pretty rare.  

On 2017. 09. 01. at 6:35 AM, AngryBear37 said:

Or is that not implemented at all?

As i keep running into (factory map) a guy with a apparently the most accurate gun in the world, who Always knows exactly where i am, even when im crouching somewhere sitting still, and once spotted instantly kills me with perfect shots from his silenced weapon.

Also pretty sure he Always uses a wallhack, sometimes i've caught him waiting for me like for minutes as im crouch walking.. nice advantage.

Naturally the shots he takes from me, shotgun upclose or otherwise, doesnt affect him in the slightest. (end game screen confirms the hits + amount dmg he must have taken)

also he is Always fully decked out, armor, helmet, the works.

Twice in a row now.

This game is ofcourse "hardcore', but its pretty much unplayable such as it is, 9 out of 10 times i only bring a knife now, any gear other i take is taken anyway.

(and yeh i know how to play shooters after 30 years of gaming thank you :') )

"There will be no ballancing teams on skills in the raid" Read part 2.