Protodead

Death bug?

Protodead

I went in with a team of 4 people on Woods. We were in the lumber yard and got into a firefighter with a scav player after killing all the other scavs. I was wounded, but I healed up. Approximately 2 minutes later, my blackrock seemed bugged because I could not drag ammo into an AK mag to reload it. I then tried to trade gear with my teammate to get different ammo and a different magazine. I could not pick these items up. Any inventory movement on my blackrock would not register, and I'm not talking about dsync, that results in items flashing waiting to move. This was instant. I would pick up an item, drag it to another pocket on the vest, and as soon as I let go of left click, it would zip back to it's original location. Then I just dropped dead. No gunshots, no knife, just dropped dead. My teammates were all around me trying to help me figure this out mind you. Then my death screen says that one of my teammates had killed me. We know he did not actually kill me. I was healed up and the gunfight was over by like 2 minutes. All of us in the group were bewildered. Is this a known bug? Or is this some anomaly?

necuja

If you think this is a bug your first instinct should have been make a report and submit your game logs. Whether this would have been known or not it needs to be reported.

I would still think desync and a bugged death screen tho, I've had the same issue with moving items before

Protodead

Thank you necuja, how do I report a bug?

Angrybiker
19 minutes ago, Protodead said:

Thank you necuja, how do I report a bug?

There's a report bug button in the drop down menu under your name on the launcher.

• Upvote 1

Mayhemd

I had the same thing happen. My teammate died at the extraction on woods and it said i killed him. Please report it as i did.