FPS Problem not Fixed...

Jokerzrus

As most of you know their is people reporting a bad memory leak, I too have experienced the leak to the point where my game is unplayable. It started 2 days ago, I'd join any match other then factory and would have frame drops to 1fps every 4 seconds ish. Then yesterday I played all day with 0 problems... now I get back on earlier today and still have no problems, then I get on just in the past hour and it's unplayable again.

• Upvote 1

There are constant small tweaks to the server and game that don't require downloads, so please just be patient. 

Possibly just the devs testing something.

• Upvote 2

I've had insane memory today. Even when I left the game on the main menu screen, I had 99% of RAM being utilized. I was wondering why youtube stuttering. :) I hope they will address this problem soon. And because of the the overloaded RAM, my CPU ramping up to 99-100% time to time. 

• Upvote 1

Oh, I started another thread as I did not see these messages. I have the same exact problem and it started yesterday for me ad well. Unplayable, sigh!

Did anybody try to redownload the game or something to see if that fixes it for now?

6 hours ago, Ekoes said:

Possible cpu overload fix: try to set the game priority on high instead of real time.

I don't say it does absolutely not help, but I ran some tests yesterday, I have shut down every background process except the critical ones and the issue remains. Seems it is gameengine/optimization related. More the 3d objects, higher the CPU usage. Rain and wind worsen the problem. Heavily crowded areas triggers the same. (you can use it as a wallhack with Rivatuner. when the cpu usage increases, someone gets closer to you :D) I don't know Unity too much but it looks like has some issues with processing the animations. How the grass waving in the wind at Woods example, it's drives the CPU nuts. To be honest, I think developers just realize now, Unity was a bad idea to build the game on. I guess they have practical experience with the engine, that's why they pick it, but I say to pay the licence for Frostbite would have been lot more beneficial. I say even Cry could work better.

This issue was fixed for me yesterday but this morning I have It again. :(

I understand Devs are trying different configurations server side or something, but just to let you know.