Left hand support (left hand)

sYs

Will there be a possibility to hold weapon (game setting) in left hand?

I do not know how hard it is to implement - but theoretically if just mirror view. I know there are a lot of left handed people out there and such setting would tremendously amount to the immersion into the game. 

gun006.jpg

Edited by sYs
  • Upvote 1

cuddy wifter

A left-handed person. Old English slang.

He's not right-handed, he's a cuddy wifter.

I am left-handed and during my time in the military and police most weapons / firearms are designed for right handed personnel, due to the fact the ejection port for spent cartridge cases is on the right side of the weapon (Not including Cylindrical chambers such as revolvers). To prevent the spent / hot cartridge cases hitting the operator in the face.

That said I always fired my weapons from my left with no problems and always achieved the required high pass marks / weapon qualifications. I actually became ambidextrous during my Sniper training as the instructors insisted I would train and fire with the weapon on the right.

May be a good implementation for the game.    

Hello,

this question has already been answered. Please use the search to avoid creating topics about the same question twice.

As usual, "not going too" does not completely exclude the possibility, but please don't get your hopes high on this.