Spawn Wave Sequence

Shad0w0p

Can someone explain or link to a detailed sequence of the spawn waves on an instance? 

Times and amount of players that spawn in. 

Times and amount of AI that spawn in. 

If it differs per map then would be nice to have those breakdowns.

thanks 

Nice helpful post. Would expect more than sarcasm and pretentiousness from a moderator with 1,000 posts. A forum is for information sharing....?! 

• Upvote 5
TheColdVein

Oops, forgot to send this...(super busy) EDIT: I was joking btw.^^

Players only spawn in with you (PMC's) once they're dead, no more spawn in. Although, if someone has issues and has to alt+f4 to reconnect, then an enemy player will spawn and your teammate too upon reconnection (if this happens it goes from 7 total to 8). Scavs spawn in 30-40 secs after the raid starts. Amount of Scavs vary from 2-7, player scavs up to 4, and player Scavs spawn in around 54, to I think 48 mins left in the raid. They will only spawn once, and same rule applies if they have to reconnect. Scav AI will spawn again at about 38 mins I think.

This will change until release, but probably not much.

• Upvote 2
14 hours ago, Colonel Twerkins said:

Oops, forgot to send this...(super busy) EDIT: I was joking btw.^^

Players only spawn in with you (PMC's) once they're dead, no more spawn in. Although, if someone has issues and has to alt+f4 to reconnect, then an enemy player will spawn and your teammate too upon reconnection (if this happens it goes from 7 total to 8). Scavs spawn in 30-40 secs after the raid starts. Amount of Scavs vary from 2-7, player scavs up to 4, and player Scavs spawn in around 54, to I think 48 mins left in the raid. They will only spawn once, and same rule applies if they have to reconnect. Scav AI will spawn again at about 38 mins I think.

This will change until release, but probably not much.

Good info. I read elsewhere that the last scab wave spawns in last 10 minutes of Factory instance and that these scavs may be wearing helmets. 

LethalsLoaded
10 minutes ago, Shad0w0p said:

Good info. I read elsewhere that the last scab wave spawns in last 10 minutes of Factory instance and that these scavs may be wearing helmets. 

Either someone had massive luck or it's just a myth. I've watched streamers and tried myself and waited until last minute of Factory raid and didn't see anything different.

TheColdVein
9 minutes ago, Shad0w0p said:

Not anymore. They spawn helmets in the first, second or both waves.

• Upvote 1